“Great room Great service!!!”
Review of Days Inn Ennis

Days Inn Ennis
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Ennis
Reviewed October 21, 2010

I had to do an overnight in Ennis and stayed at the Days Inn. First, you NEVER know what to expect in a new place but, I must say that I was impressed. I had a package sent ahead of time and they held it and knew right away it was for me at check-in. The room was well kept, nicely decorated and clean. The bed alone was firm and very comfortable. Though the hotel is by the highway, it was very quiet and I felt safe, which I was concerned because I was traveling alone. I asked if i could do a late check-out and it was no problem. I highly recommend staying here and would return.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed August 29, 2010

This was our second time at this Days Inn in the last three years- we visit family in Ennis Texas.
It is located right off the highway, next to a more visible- yet much more expensive competitor.
Since we simply use the room for sleeping and bathroom facilities ( showers etc...) it met our needs and is the best value in town. In addition to the low nightly rate, we also get free breakfast which makes it a even better deal!
I should point out we are world travelers that own a timeshare- we are used to what we would label far superior properties with full resort facilities- so we know how to gauge and compare properties.
Kudos to the staff who are always very friendly, efficient and helpful.
Also only about 30 minutes from Dallas- so not very far from civilization.
Whenever we travel to Ennis- this is the place to stay for us.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 11, 2009

Definitely worth your money. Reasonable priced for all you get. Breakfast is great, rooms are nice, and the staff is wonderful.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 2, 2008

We stayed there August 22, 2008. The room was terrible. The walls had over spray of texture and were not very clean. The bathroom walls and door was filthy. The refrigerator did not work. They had an electrical cord that was pieced together with electrical tape. The water sprinkler above the bed had a wash cloth stuck around it. It was just plain nasty. I would not stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed March 13, 2008

I stayed here on a road trip to Dallas. The room was noisy (it's right near 45) but it was clean. The icemaker wasn't working. :-(

The free breakfast was good- waffles, muffins, coffee, cereal.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed July 19, 2006

My family and I could not bring ourselves to check in to this motel. As we drove around the motel in order to access safety, cleanliness, etc.., we noticed that the swimming pool appeared not to have been cleaned for some period of time. The water was green with slime growth. Even with summer temp. of 105, this pool water was far from inviting. Needless to say, we moved on to other accommodations.

• Stayed: July 2006, traveled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Enid,Ok
Reviewed January 17, 2006

Ennis TX Days Inn

The hotel is very unclean highly recommend
DO NOT STAY THERE

Bed Sheets smelled of after shave of the man who slept there before us.

The desk clerk had to come into the room to rip the smoke detector from the ceiling in the middle of the night.

Oh in order to make up for the inconvenience we were allowed to stay one hour past our original check out time… Woo Hoo……

4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member