“BEST BEST WESTERN”

Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Emory
Hot Springs, AR, United States
“BEST BEST WESTERN”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

GREAT place to stay! Beautifully decorated, nice staff, and good breakfast! One of the nicest hotels I've visited recently! You won't be disappointed! Excellent value for your money! We'll be back in 2 months for 2 more fun nights!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Emory, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2014

Staff was very nice and room and hotel were new and clean. My kids loved the Breakfast. However, we stayed on the 3rd floor and Ice Machine did not work; staff couldn't do anything about it. The fitness center was also out of order the entire weekend we were there; staff couldn't do anything about it. There is no other nice places to stay in Emory so I would stay there again if I had to visit my grandmother; that being said the hotel room was very expensive for the area.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014

It is nice to have a clean comfortable hotel to dash out to on Friday after work. Not too far away. Not too expensive. On premise lounge and restaurant that has good food, drinks, AND pricing. What a relaxing set up.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Kansas City, Missouri
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

When traveling home in bad snow an icy conditions around the first week in March, we needed a place to stay so I past up other Hotels to stay at a Best Western. We arrived in Emory,Texas after I called to confirm they had an available room.Upon arrival we checked in with no pleasant greeting from the female clerk.I did ask if there were any discounts for military or senor citizens and she said,no Mam! When unpacking I was in need of a toothbrush and toothpaste. The table card in the room stated that if certain items were forgotten just to ask for a complementary item at the front desk,so I did. When I asked her for those items she kind of laughed and said we don't do that,but there might be one to purchase,well no luck there either,she said they must not carry these items after all.I also asked about the internet not working and she also said,that happens alot. The Hotel had to be fairly new and was a nice place.The next morning at checkout the same female was there from the night before.I was disappointed to not have a waffle maker in the eating area. Apparently the receipt printer was down so I didn't get a receipt,she said she would send me one by email but I never received one yet. So, not very pleasant employee and mislead on there (I Care) commitment to you!!!! More I could say but this is enough,sad this is a Best Western!!!

Room Tip: Not so nice employee.
Mesquite, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 24, 2014

I had a last minute trip to get some family matters cleared up and this was the best motel I could've picked. Clean! Friendly staff from the desk to the housekeepers. I got ill the last night I was there and had to get a late check out( by an hour) and they were both caring and compassionate. I recommend this Best Western highly. Breakfast was good and the dining area clean.

Dallas, TX
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

Located southwest of downtown Emory on Hwy 69, this hotel is about 2 years old and looks new. The first thing I noticed as I entered was that it smelled new and clean. The decor is natural stone, with high ceilings and lots of open space. There is a business center with Internet, a fitness room, large pool [closed for winter], and a bar [?] called Pier 515. Although I was a walk-in, I arrived on a Thursday and was checked in fairly quickly. The young lady at the front desk was friendly and I found the other staff members the same. My room on the first floor, just down from the lobby was large, clean, and surprisingly quiet, since it faced the highway. Flat-screen TV on wall facing the bed had a smaller selection of channels, but included HBO and sports channels. Selection seemed to be aimed at sportsmen and men in general. Room included frig, m/w, coffee-maker, and iron and ironing-board. The big back parking lot is a good place for fishermen to park their boats on the way to one of the many area lakes. The bed was in the "ok" range and the room included a desk and an easy chair with foot-stool. My only "cons" with this hotel were the fact that there was no reading lamp beside the chair, a missing bulb [1 of 3] over the bathroom sink, and the fact that the breakfast area didn't seem ready when I was told breakfast would start at 6 am. That's a great time for fishermen and travelers who head out early. These were fairly small things, and overall the hotel was a well-priced, clean, quiet place to spend a night. I did not see anyone in the bar, just off the lobby, and don't know if it gets noisy on the weekends.

Room Tip: Rooms on backside of hotel and upstairs are quieter.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Garrison, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 23, 2014

A beautiful comfortable property BUT no working wireless or internet. Apparently NOT READY for a conference of internet savvy academics and scholars. I had hoped to receive e-mail and catch up on internet news sources while at the hotel based on prior Best Western experience.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Also consider these accommodations in or near Emory
BEST WESTERN Canton Inn
Hampton Inn Sulphur Springs
#1 of 9 in Sulphur Springs
BEST WESTERN Trail Dust Inn & Suites
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Sulphur Springs
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suit...
#4 of 9 in Sulphur Springs

Been to Best Western Plus Emory at Lake Fork Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!