“Keep driving”

Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Elmendorf
Cuisines: Barbecue
“Keep driving”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 19, 2012 via mobile

The lady who took our order was rude, and the BBQ sauce is disgusting! Next time I'll go to burger king across the street!

South Texas
“We eat here all the time!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2012

My family and I are regulars at BM and have NEVER gotten bad food. They have never been out of our favorites and we think that is pretty amazing! The smoked turkey is a favorite of two of us and the carnivore in the group gets brisket and sausage every time. These meats are always moist and have the right amount of smokey flavor with or without the sauce (which we all love). The hash browns are homemade and are a nice substitute for the french fry lovers in my family. And let's not forget the sweet tea. It has a cult following. I know people that stop just to get sweet tea!

This is simply good, consistent food that is reasonably priced. And it is far better than the fast food joints that end up costing my family more.

Visited June 2012