All reviewslarge tvhome away from homecomfortable bedsbreakfast was amazingvery helpful staffmicro wavelounge barevery morningworking ordermajor highwayreasonable ratesexcellent valuethe hotel staffexercise roomother hotelsbagelsup to date
Reviewed August 11, 2017

Clean inside and outside, breakfast was good, staff were great.Will stay again when in town. I left some items in the room and the staff notified me right of way. they offered to mail it to me, I thought that very nice. I recommend this hotel to everyone, you will enjoy the stay.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed August 2, 2017

already stated, but again, hotel was ok, but A/C had problems and parking was horrendous. I slept 2-hrs because of poor A/C and worried that my car was going to be towed away due to illegal parking since there was absolutely no space left.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 20, 2017

Room was ok. bath room was not clean. lavatory was stopped up. not enough light in room. walls and ceiling was not insulated allowing excessive noise to penetrate through. water pressure was very weak. this hotel did not meet the level of other best western hotels.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed July 19, 2017

This BW property is tucked away on Business 281 and easy to miss if you are paying attention to the traffic, but here is a location that is up to date with improvements, clean, well kept, with nice folks working the desk at check in and out and after 4 PM a lounge bar is available on the premises. Rooms are nice sized with comfortable beds large TV, nice bath linens, fridge with FREEZER (so many do not) good A/C, micro wave, a pool, and Fitness room. Look them up, they have reasonable rates, one of my favorite locations to stay and it will be yours as well.

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed July 1, 2017

Usually we stay in Mcallen but from now on this will be our first choice.The room was very clean and the staff made me feel welcome.We also enjoyed the pool.The hotel has a lounge.We enjoyed some drinks.We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family