All reviewslarge tvhome away from homecomfortable bedsfridge with freezerbreakfast was amazingmicro wavelounge bargreat bathevery morningworking ordermajor highwayreasonable ratesexcellent valuethe hotel staffexercise roomother hotelsbagels
Reviewed July 1, 2017

Usually we stay in Mcallen but from now on this will be our first choice.The room was very clean and the staff made me feel welcome.We also enjoyed the pool.The hotel has a lounge.We enjoyed some drinks.We will definitely be back!

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed June 27, 2017

Everything was excellent from the service to the breakfast.
I had reserved the room a month ahead of time. I requested a room that had a pull out sofa couch. I was assured that it did pull out into a bed. Once I got into the room I checked the couch and it did not pull out into a bed. That was the only issue experience. Luckily my son was able to fit on the couch to sleep.

• Stayed: June 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 30, 2017

We got this hotel for a good rate. The room are large, but you can hear your neighbors if they are loud at all. The beds are very comfortable. The breakfast choice are very basic. We decided to eat out every morning. The pool is small but clean. For the price it is a good deal, but I would not pay over $75 a night.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 7, 2017

We stayed at the Best Western Plus in Edinburg Texas for three nights. The room was very nice and comfortable for our extended stay. The breakfast each morning was excellent and offered us varied choices.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed May 5, 2017

I stay here often and this location is a great value for the money spent. Friendly and professional staff. BW Plus in Edinburg, is by far the best place to stay in Edinburg. Some other hotels on Bus 183 have fancy lights and facades, but i've found the accommodations and staffs to be no competition.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled on business