“Best food in town!!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed November 15, 2012

The buffet is delicius, they have really mexican.style food. I come every sunday. And its diferent all the time.thats way i love this place

There are newer reviews for Los Comales

Reviewed April 30, 2012

i got a dead roach on my soup, when i told the waiter she said that there are no roaches in our restaurant, that i might of had it with me and that it fell in my soup. she stated that i only wanted to sue the place. Last time i ever go there.

3  Thank Javier Maria C
Reviewed November 24, 2011

My boyfriend and I had, talpeno soup. I had a hot soup and he had regular, the hot soup was great only burned your lips a bit.
We both thought it was too much rice and cheese and too little chicken.

We had a song sang to us, Great!
Tables were neat and clean, waitress and waiter were great.

Reviewed April 24, 2011

The prices are extremely reasonable and the food is great. The lunch buffet is great with good verity. portions are more than enough to fill you up. I recommend botana call ahead and pick up and take home you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 2, 2010

Excellent breakfast, great prices and the service is tremendous. This restaurant is a family favorite. A great place to start your morning before a golf game at the Monte Christo Country Club.