Tripadvisor
Review Highlights
worth visiting for sure

Reviewed February 11, 2019
Paul S
Gem in the middle of Edinburg

Reviewed April 30, 2016
Dean_Smith78223
San Antonio, Texas

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed February 11, 2019

Fantastic collection of American Iron. super clean originals and restorations. We were the only visitors in feb 19 and could get all the photos I wanted. Well worth any detour you have to make if you like motorcycles. 2 rooms now, the front are finished, the other room is work in progress or future bikes and some other brands. great place to visit and at 5 bucks, its a steal!

Date of experience: February 2019
Reviewed July 9, 2018

Museum was small but a lot of rally cool well preserved bikes
there are Harely's and Indians and a few odd ones in the back room

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed April 30, 2016

We were invited to the South Texas Motorcycle Museum by a writer for HOG magazine. I have actually been to Edinburg many times as my wife is from there, but I had never heard of it. We didn't know what to expect. We were treated to an awesome collection of vintage cycles. I would recommend that anyone with a love of history visit.

Date of experience: April 2016