Days Inn Eastland
$56
Cisco Inn(Cisco)
Hotels.com
$60
De Leon Inn(Comanche)(Great Value!)
$48
Budget Host Inn(Eastland)
Rodeway Inn(Ranger)
Ridge Motel(Breckenridge)
Regency Inn(Breckenridge)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
A TripAdvisor Member
Sundown, Texas
Reviewed March 3, 2004

If you want to stay in a Nice Place in Eastland, Tx stay at the Eastland Bed & Breakfast. It is located down town next door to the Majestic Theater. I have stayed at the Ramada Inn and the Budget Host and they both lack something to be desired. The bed & breakfast is an old Hotel refurbished and is run by a nice young couple with one daughter. The rate is $70 a night with a small kitchenette upstairs that is stocked with snacks and food for your pleasure. Check it out next time your in Eastland, You will Love it!

3  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed September 17, 2003

This was a very bad experience for our short stay here. Here is the run down... first we had to request a new refrigerator because the one we had didn't work. I went with the staff to locate one and we had to search many rooms to even locate one. When we got that situated, my wife pulled the sheets back to find that they didn't change the sheets because of the crumbs and hair that was left from a previous guest. The showers were not clean and hair was found around the tub. We changed rooms and it was missing a refridgerator there also so we had to roll up the one we found from our previous room. The beds were worn down and the a/c units were very loud. The iron in the room was broken and when I went to the front desk to request a different one, I recieved a phone call shortly afterwards being accused of breaking the coard that attached it to the wall. This was already broken but it was obviously missed by the clean up staff. When we checked out, the staff changed our room ticket by adding $10 to it. When I questioned it, she explained that it was to cover the room tax. I'm not a math major but 13% of $50 doesn't add up to $61. I believe we were charged for the previous customer's damages for the iron. Trust me and stay at the Budget Host Inn across the parking lot. It is the least expensive and it is the most clean of the three motels in Eastland. The rate was only $45 including the tax. I did check out the Motel 6 also and it was comparable to the other two and it was the same price as the Ramada Inn. Overall, I would not stay in Eastland, Texas period if you can help it but that is my opinion.

8  Thank Bubnme
Nimi D, Owner at Days Inn Eastland, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2014

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We are sorry for the inconvenience and we are looking into the problem and are trying to fix as soon as possible. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and we hope to see you again soon.