La Quinta Inn Eagle Pass
$77
$88
$85
Hampton.com
Quality Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$51
Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$45
  • Room Service
Camino Real Hotel(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$48
$44
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
All reviewsmain streetolder propertyhard boiled eggsbreakfast areadecent place to stayopen hourscouple of weeksrestaurant next doorsunday nightroom was cleanrecommend this hotelenjoyed our stayvery nice staycontinental breakfast ishotel staffstaff was very friendlyeasy access
Reviewed February 25, 2010

It looks like it from the outside, and apparently it is a legitimate franchise, but I could hardly believe it. First of all, it is a motel, not a hotel. There are no elevators, and there is no business center or other public computer available, if you did not bring your own. Free wireless internet service is advertised as available, but I did not bring my computer, so I cannot confirm that by personal experience. The building is very old and dated. My room, which was on the 2nd floor, had water stains on the ceiling and open wires on the wall- never did figure out what those wires were for; I took a photo of that on my cell phone to document. I found a "feminine sanitary napkin" wedged between the toilet and the wall after taking a shower in the bathroom; I took a photo of that as well. The breakfast was standard La Quinta fare, although the seating area was very small- and could have been cleaner. On the plus side, the front desk staff were pleasant, although one person's command of English was just so-so. Convenient location to get just about anywhere in Eagle Pass.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
2  Thank flabbytabbycat
Reviewed January 12, 2010

This was the nastiest hotel ive stayed in my entire life!

1.Smokey bathroom in NON smoking room
2. Hair in Shower
3. Body odor on blanket on bed.
4.BLOOD ON CARPET!!!

If you HAVE to stay here bring some Disinfectant spray, yoour own blankets and some shoes for the shower!

Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
3  Thank michelle p
Reviewed August 6, 2009

After driving 5 long hours, my fiancee and I arrived on a Friday around 3:40am. I asked the employee at the counter for the rates and check in/out times. He said the it was friday already and my check-out for one day would be Saturday at noon. I asked him again since in most Hotels, the check in for one day is from 12pm to 12pm the next day, but he said it was already Friday and he was certain about the information provided. The only rooms available were smoking, but he mentioned they didn't smell, so we decided to take the room, once we opened the door the room smelled like there was someone smoking inside, the carpet was dirty, the bathroom tub had dirty water in it and smelled like it was there for weeks. The water in the swimming pool was brown. Don't even think they clean it. We left the room around 8 am and didn't return until 11pm on the same day Friday. Here comes Saturday, time to check-out and guess what??? The employee at the counter tried to charge me for 2 nights. I tried to explained what the previous employee said, but she refused to charge me for 1 day, so here comes the manager saying "in the future be aware of the check-in times". I went over the invoice and it stated 1 day, so I asked her "if you're charging me for 2 days, how come the invoice states 1 day"? With an actitud!!!! she decided to mend the invoice and charge me for the one night. Horrible experience!! Don't stay here.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kitz123
Reviewed September 30, 2008

Stopped in after a long day of driving and was exhausted. Problem was that we only had a few hours to go before we had to get going. With kids, it's difficult to have them sleep in the car and often require a bed to sleep in.

Went looking for the Holiday Inn only to find that it was booked solid and no availability. I drove around and everyone was full.

I stopped at this place and at first there was nothing, but after speaking with the young kid there he found me a room.

The next morning we had to get up and get going quickly, problem was there was only one set of towels in the room. As I went to the front desk they told me they were all out and were in the process of getting washed. On the way back to the room I saw a cleaning lady and asked her and she took me back to the laundry room to give me a few new sets of towels.

Their free breakfast was bad, packaged muffins and a banana were available. Their waffle maker seemed to be out of order or something and just sitting there unusable.

The room was awful and beds uncomfortable, but had no other choice but this.

I'll never stay here again, even if it's the only thing available again I'll choose to just sleep in the car.

• Stayed: July 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
2  Thank Mondo5280
Reviewed September 17, 2008

I booked online and specified a non-smoking room. Sure enough, upon checking in my room was a stinker that smelled awful. I went back to the front desk to ask for another room. The young desk clerk was more interested in watching the TV in the breakfast nook than assisting customers and muttered that "we're full tonight" and nothing else was available. Funny, the parking lot was nearly empty, so I assume all of the other guests carpooled.

If you do stay here, note this motel is actually on Veterans Boulevard, although its address says Main Street. Very confusing!

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Callmephil