“Only ok”

Chili's
Ranked #37 of 71 Restaurants in Eagle Pass
Cuisines: Grill
Reviewed July 11, 2014

Food is the normal for a Chili's. Service is slow. Employees tend to gather among themselves and not service the customers.

Reviewed July 5, 2014 via mobile

Ordered food to go. It wasnt too bad. But there was always part of our order missing. We had to double check before we left to see if it was all there. They need to focus more on there jobs. Attention to detail. What happen to that.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

good food and good service 90% of time. Does get packed and you have to wait in line during rush hour. It has been probably twice or three times that i have not enjoyed going to chilis in the past few years.

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Where do I start, the cups were very dirty as if they were not even washed. I could scratch off the grease from our cups, or whatever that stuff was. I ordered the shrimp and steak fajita meal and the steak was smaller that the size of my pinky. Plus it was very dry and rubbery steak, terrible. Then as for our appitizer we ordered the texas cheese fries and asked for the jalapenos on the side because my two toddlers were going to dig in as well. What do you know they bring it to us topped with jalapenos and then to hit it off the waiter says "Oh you can just remove them"! Are you kidding me, my kids are going to eat this and it contains juices from the jalapeno even if I were to remove them. Last but not least he didnt even say sorry for bringing it to us the way we had ordered.

Reviewed September 13, 2013

good food--great service---prompt order delivery---wait staff dressed professional with good communication skills