“Winning”

Kickapoo Lucky Eagle Casino
More attraction details
Owner description: Texas' #1 gaming destination is now even bigger--our new expansion project is now open! Now you can play and stay in our new 249-room full service hotel, enjoy gourmet fine dining in the Sage Steakhouse, relax in new bars including the Center Bar, live weekly entertainment in the Que Pasa Lounge, high limit gaming area and more.24-hour gaming excitement is within easy reach of San Antonio, Austin, Corpus Christi and the Rio Grande Valley, so why drive anywhere else? Winning is Bigger in Texas!
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Winning”
Reviewed April 12, 2013

Hello
My name is Dehi. I won last three times more than $6000.00 in this casino. I love to go all the time to eagle pass casino than to any casino. Parking is great. Only thing I wish they will serve some drinks free like Cashautta does in Kinder. I think they are building a big casino Hotel by August and I can't wait to go in August. I like all the machines the way they turned around and give money by changing the screen in to pink color. I love it.

Dehi from San Antonio, TX

Visited March 2013
5 Thank Dehi M

Austin Tx
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Not my favorite casino”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

This was my first time to play at the Lucky Eagle and it was not the most enjoyable casino experience. First, the bathrooms. Each visit required standing in line behind 5-10 women. I could only find two bathrooms (with a few stalls). Therefore, my advice is to plan ahead. Second, the eating area for sandwiches/mexican food was so slow that we waited over 45 minutes for chalupas.
On the plus side, there were numerous slot machines and there seemed to be several winners. They announce winners over the public address system. Also, you can purchase alcoholic beverages and drink them while playing. Most Indian owned casinos I have visited required drinking at the bar. I probably will not return.

Visited March 2013
4 Thank TheThreeBoots
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Frank San Antonio Plenty of slot machines”
Reviewed April 7, 2013

Nice casino, packed on saturday night. Plenty of winners on slot machines. Will be back soon. Four people in our group for weekend of gambling. three came back winners.

Visited April 2013
3 Thank Frank S
Odessa, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“smoking in the pokerroom”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Anywhere U go donkey, there is no smoking in the poker room. Who in the hell wants your ugly smoke. It's nice and quite, so play poker with your donkies somewhere else.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank ffsanchez
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Texas Eagle is Growing Up... - Just Don't Loose " The LUCKY " !!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Texas First Born, was my first casino experience back in 2000 / 2001ish & I can say that I have always had a great time, I've always walked out with more $ than I walked in with & Didn't mind my wearing boots an jeans with my Diamonds #1.mostly, I have always been treated like " a weekly VIP " when I only get to make it there once a year - If I'm LUCKY !! My 2nd casino was in Vagas & Had the worst time, I felt I had paid to be treated like crap! The Only place in Vagas I was treated like a human was at the Harley Davidson Hard Rock Cafe, since then I have visited other states casinos, but when I plan to go have some fun I like to go where I'm sure to be treated well, comfortably welcomed & sure to have a good time..
I plan to visit again in a few weeks & awaiting Our Grand Opening of "The New Casino Hotel" !!
I will always welcome The New ~ Just Don't Loose What You Got } good people with Class & Lady Luck - I have No Problem Buying My Drinks & take your time I'm playing cards & slots - Left The Stop Watch At Home !!

Visited April 2012