Hampton Inn Eagle Pass
$90
$76
$68
$55
Quality Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$51
$55
$47
  • Pool
Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$34
  • Room Service
Camino Real Hotel(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$48
$44
$76
ComfortInn
Casino Hotel(Eagle Pass)
$56
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskrooms were very clean and comfortablesmoking roomunder constructionplace to stayshort drivethe breakfast areaworth the pricethe young ladya great stayvery nice hotelbreakfast buffethappy hourdefinitely stay here againnice roombusiness tripkickapoo casino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 18, 2014

After traveling all day it was so good to be welcomed and find a clean quite spot to rest. After washing the road dust off and a little paper work I was able to sleep soundly the night thru. My bill was very neatly placed under my door so checking out was a breeze.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GMCHAVEZ, General Manager at Hampton Inn Eagle Pass, responded to this reviewResponded May 30, 2014

Howard,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! I am happy to hear you had a good night's sleep while staying with us. Next time you are in town, please stop by to say hello.

Lytia Chavez.

Reviewed May 15, 2014

We were celebrating my birthday! This hotel is fantastic! Very clean, professional staff, close to the casino and a great hot breakfast that is open until 10:00 a.m. We had a very relaxing time. You won't be disappointed!!!

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank William R

Thank you for taking the time to write this review and celebrating your birthday with us. We hope to see you next time.

Reviewed May 6, 2014

I stay at many Hilton properties in my travels; business and pleasure. The Hampton Inn brand is an exceptional value in my opinion. It is always a solid, comfortable experience. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and roomy enough. The furnishings are fresh. The HVAC functions well. The complimentary breakfast is more than satisfying with very varied choices. The hot entrees are not chef quality but are satisfying. The staff are always friendly.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

David,

Thank you for your great comments! We are so glad to hear you were happy with your stay. We hope to see you next time you are in town.

Reviewed April 30, 2014

This was the first time I have been disappointed at a Hampton Hotel. All Hampton hotels across the nation have always been excellent for me. This one was not good. I was disappointed at the damp smell in the lobby and the rooms. It appeared to me it was coming form the ac units.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Raul M
GMCHAVEZ, General Manager at Hampton Inn Eagle Pass, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback, we are sorry you were disappointed in our property condition. We hope we can have another chance to show you what our warm Hamptonality is all about here at our hotel.

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Excellent location , friendly staff , excellent breakfast. was not happy that the pool was extremely cold for my children to use it should have a heating system especially due to the are its located in.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to write this review! We are happy to hear you liked the location and the room you received. I apologize that the pool was a little too cold for the kids. We hope that you stay with us the next time you are in town.