Hampton Inn Eagle Pass
$90
TownePlace Suites
$81
$55
Quality Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$53
QualityInn
$68
$49
Motel 6
  • Pool
Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$34
  • Room Service
$76
ComfortInn
Camino Real Hotel(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$44
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskrooms were very clean and comfortablesmoking roomunder constructionplace to stayshort drivethe breakfast areaworth the pricethe young ladya great stayvery nice hotelbreakfast buffethappy hourdefinitely stay here againnice roombusiness tripkickapoo casino
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Had a great many stays at the Hampton in Eagle . Ernest the Host is a wonderful customer service professional and has made every stay a great experience. The hotel also maintains a very high standard of cleanliness and professionalism. Thank you to all the staff who operate this hotel for making my time away from home an enjoyable one.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
GMCHAVEZ, Manager at Hampton Inn Eagle Pass, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2013

Hi Jimmy H. from San antonio,

I just wanted to say thank you for your rave review about our hotel and Ernest’s ability to deliver great customer service.

See you next time.

L.Gonzalez

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Great introduction to the property from Ernest at the front desk. I received a recommendation for a local restaurant that resulted in a great dinner. Room is clean...very clean, and very well maintained. (I don't like the new Post-It notes that Hampton Inn is using to tell me the sheets & duvets are clean...aren't they supposed to be?...that has nothing to do with this property) When I return to Eagle Pass, TX, I know where I can find a great place to stay that is appreciative of my business, and personal. Great job!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2012

This was a little bit older Hampton Inn, but clean, comfortable, and nice. The customer service was outstanding, friendly and welcoming to our entire party at check-in. The breakfast was very typical Hampton fare: free and filling. The room was large, and the bed was comfortable. I think that it is a good value for the price.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The hotel was very nice and rooms were pleasant and clean as well. The continental breakfast had the largest variety and the best food I have had at any hotel.
The price was a little more than other hotels but with the breakfast and overall amenities it made it worth paying a little more.
The maids did a great job cleaning the room as well as making sure I had enough towels.
The person(s) at the front desk answered all my questions and was professional as well as personable.

I was very pleased with my stay and if I have to travel there again I will not hesitate to book them again as my hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We are Hilton Honors members and have stayed at many Hilton properties and never paid $124.00 for a room. The attendant was very nice and very accommodating, but for heavens sakes this is Eagle Pass, TX not Houston or Austin.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
GMCHAVEZ, Manager at Hampton Inn Eagle Pass, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for your review. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay as well as our customer service. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests; actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback in that aspect of our hotel. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.