Hampton Inn Eagle Pass
$55
  • Pool
$77
$62
Quality Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$51
Camino Real Hotel(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$48
$44
Agoda.com
Knights Inn & Suites Eagle Pass(Eagle Pass)(Great Value!)
$45
  • Room Service
Casino Hotel(Eagle Pass)
$56
All reviewsfront deskrooms were very clean and comfortablesmoking roomunder constructionplace to stayshort drivethe breakfast areaworth the pricethe young ladya great stayvery nice hotelbreakfast buffethappy hourdefinitely stay here againnice roombusiness tripkickapoo casino
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The hotel was very nice and rooms were pleasant and clean as well. The continental breakfast had the largest variety and the best food I have had at any hotel.
The price was a little more than other hotels but with the breakfast and overall amenities it made it worth paying a little more.
The maids did a great job cleaning the room as well as making sure I had enough towels.
The person(s) at the front desk answered all my questions and was professional as well as personable.

I was very pleased with my stay and if I have to travel there again I will not hesitate to book them again as my hotel.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2012

We are Hilton Honors members and have stayed at many Hilton properties and never paid $124.00 for a room. The attendant was very nice and very accommodating, but for heavens sakes this is Eagle Pass, TX not Houston or Austin.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
GMCHAVEZ, Manager at Hampton Inn Eagle Pass, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2012

Thank you for your review. We’re glad you enjoyed your stay as well as our customer service. We do all we can to create a great experience for each of our guests; actively looking for ways keep costs low and offer enhanced services for comfort and convenience. I appreciate your review as it provides valuable feedback in that aspect of our hotel. The next time you are in the area, please consider staying with us at again.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

The hotel is good per se, kind of old, but not that bad...the problem was the service from the front desk people, I was in a conference and my wife and my 8 mths baby were with me at the hotel, so the front desk people ask them to leave at 12 pm, I ask them for an extended check out (1.30 pm) and they denied it!!!!, there was NOBODY in the HOTEL at that time!!! they kick them out from the room and they waited for me in the lobby, nobody helped her with the luggage or the baby, WE WILL NEVER GOING TO STAY THERE ANY MORE, they don't care about client service.

Room Tip: DO NOT STAY!, look for something else.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank unpardeviajeros
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

We are sorry we were not able to provide you with a better quality of service. This is not typical of our usual Hamptonality and welcoming staff, and we are always looking for ways to improve our customer experience. Your satisfaction is very important to us and we are all about Satisfaction Guaranteed and we try hard to make sure all of our guests have a great stay. Thank you for your feedback and we hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed June 20, 2012

If you want to sleep comfortable, & get good customer service this is the place to stay. I normally book the regular room, this time around I treated myself to one of their suites. The room was really big, it was big enough to call an apartment. It had a kitchen a living area w/sleeper sofa. The restroom was great because it was separated from the main room. The powder room also had it's own privacy with a door. The whirlpool in the restroom was nice- it had a stand up shower and the towels were big, nice and comfy. The room was big enough and the amenities in the hotel were very nice. Business room/fitness room/ pool and continental breakfast in the morning. it is the nicest hotel in Eagle pass and the staff is very courteous and polite. There is no other place to stay but the Hampton inn. :) Keep up the great service.

Room Tip: "You won't be disappointed with the suites"
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 3, 2012

My wife and I have stayed in many Eagle Pass hotels and motels over the past twenty years. They have ranged in quality from a swamp to pretty fair. The Eagle Pass Hampton Inn is far and away the nicest hotel in town. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Hotel staff were polite and attentive. I have no complaints whatsoever. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed: June 2012