“Best in town”

Parrilla de San Miguel
Ranked #1 of 70 Restaurants in Eagle Pass
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Fishers, Indiana
“Best in town”
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I've spend 5 days on a business trip in Eagle Pass so I had the opportunity to eat around. This is by far, the best restaurant you'll find there. The ambient is very nice, the bar area is very well appointed and has a more relaxed kind of feel. The food was excellent! I ordered one of their stakes kind of an arrachera style and it was pretty good! The ceviche is also very tasty. Service was good, not great. Anyways, I would definitively recommend this place.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Manoel G

San Antonio, Texas
“Outstanding!”
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here for lunch. Great food! Good service, decent prices, wonderful atmosphere. Can't wait to try it out at night.

San Antonio, Texas
“Dinner Review”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

At the recommendation of a front desk employee, I came here for dinner tonight...and I am glad I did. The service was responsive, and the food was great. I ordered the tenderloin and it arrived on a hot pan (which is how it should be hot food hot, and cold food cold). I do not live here, and want those that are (and are not local) to visit this restaurant. Kudos to the all the staff!

• Visited February 2013
Austin, Texas
“Horrible service and food”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

The attitude of the servers is very poor and the food is NOT good at all. Our server ignored us and talked to friends who were at the next table. He was short with us and not friendly at all. Their food is terrible. I would expect the rice to be good, but it's tasteless. The meats are not cooked well because their tough.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank divaprima5
Del Rio, Texas
“Satisfying experience”
Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I've eaten here before but just had a burger last time which was just o.k. Today stopped by and had Camarrones Vallarta and they were delicious! Four giant shrimp stuffed with jalapeños and and wrapped with bacon and choice of two sides. Kids had burger combos. My son doesn't eat meat and they readily made his into a grilled cheese instead. Husband had a fajita steak sandwich which came on sub rolls and he enjoyed it as well. Ambience always nice-feels like you are in an hacienda. The young lady who waited on us was EXCELLENT! Overall very enjoyable experience. :)