“fancy place”

Parrilla de San Miguel
Ranked #1 of 71 Restaurants in Eagle Pass
Good for: Bar scene, Romantic, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 28, 2012

good place to take girl friend and dine in not cheap but good food

1  Thank fred c
There are newer reviews for Parrilla de San Miguel

Reviewed March 13, 2012

Nice decor, impressive bar. I had the Filet San Miguel, which was great. One of our party said the rib-eye was so-so. I'll definitely go back! The service is very laid back, Just understand that going in, friendly though.

Reviewed March 5, 2012

nothing restuarant was very clean staff was great

Reviewed March 4, 2012

I love it here. Service is usually great. Food is pretty good. My favorite dishes are enmoladas, camarones aguachile (appetizer), Steak salad and Filete monasterio. Churros are also tasty

Reviewed February 17, 2012

Kept getting run around as we kept getting skipped, and the customer service was absolutely atrocious. When we finally got seated we were told in advance that our food would be slow to come to please be patient as it was a busy night. Really?! The attitude of "management" was really what put the experience over the top. If I choose to eat some where that is busy it is reasonable to have a wait but it was really the bad treatment that made my jaw drop throughout the dinner. I can honestly say without exaggerating that this has been my worst dinning experience ever....

1  Thank Lucy T