“small sandwiches nice atmosphere”
Review of Sandwackers

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Sandwackers
Ranked #37 of 72 Restaurants in Duncanville
Dallas, TX
“small sandwiches nice atmosphere”
Reviewed June 7, 2012 via mobile

Small sandwiches. Good, just small. Joint has fun atmosphere too.

1 Thank cbc1969

USA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worst resteraunt in Duncanville and surrounding areas”
Reviewed July 19, 2008

Want to receive items you did not order? Than this is your place! We ordered 4 sandwiches to go off of their menu. When we got home, we discovered that NOT ONE of the sandwiches was correct. When I called to complain, I was told BY THE OWNER "What do you want me to do about it?" When I complained that the bread was not even as listed on the menu, I was told "We don't have everything thats listed on the menu. And someone should really let them know that it is FALSE ADVERTISING to list "REAL BACON BITS" when you use BACOS. HORRIBLE. And the roast beef (which I was given in place of pastrami) was BAD.

1 Thank critic34