Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas
$50
$40
  • Pool
$63
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar Hill(Cedar Hill)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
$66
$82
$77
All reviewsnice and clean hotelbest westernsthe hotel managerwafflesfree hot breakfastan excellent hotelstaying at this hotelawesome staygreat customer serviceother hotelsbiscuits and gravythe breakfast areaking suitethe entire staffstay there againpleasant staydallas
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Like others, I stopped here due to the reviews I read on trip adviser and was not dissapointed. The staff (Angelica was the person that checked me in) was very helpful and the room was super clean. They even gave me a 10% discount due to the fact that I'm active duty military. It was a great stay and I'd reccomend this place to anyone in the area.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled solo
BW_DL, General Manager at Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded October 22, 2013

Matt C,

Thank you for noticing other reviews and choosing our hotel. It's always nice to see guests validating other reviews. Thank you again for serving this great country of ours. It is because of you and other men & women of the Armed Forces that I enjoy the freedom to be with my family. Thank you again!

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Read reviews from Trip Advisor and booked this hotel because of the positive feedback from previous guest. After staying there, I agree with the positive comments. Friendly atmosphere, caring staff, clean facility, off interstate for easy access to Dallas and surrounding areas. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Benjamin M,

We welcome you to the Tripadvisor community and congrats on your 1st review on Tripadvisor.com. Thank you for mentioning our caring staff and clean facility. We work hard to ensure a great experience. Thank you for noticing!

Reviewed October 1, 2013

I stayed for one night. The room was average how ever the hotel is going green. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable enough. The air was noisy. At 3 in the morning I was awaken by a strong electrical smell. The smell was overwhelming. I didn't see any thing smoking but called downstairs. The night managerBen came up and checked out the room. We figured out that the heat had come on and was causing the smell. Ben offered me another room if I dint feel comfortable in my room. I tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I called Downstairs and was ready to change rooms when the sir came back on. Ben was very helpful and did not make me feel as if I was bothering him at time of morning. Thanks Ben for your assistance.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Aquanetta B

Dear Aquanetta B,

Thank you very much for staying with us. I apologize that you experienced what we refer to as a "burn off" when we make the switch from cool to heat. Most hotels use electric heat and over time the heater strips collect thin layer of dust. When we activate the heat for the first time, this thin layer of dust harmlessly burns off creating a slight odor. To prevent guests from experiencing this issue, we normally go thru the entire hotel and activate the heat for a short time period prior to the cold season. It looks like we were just a bit late this year! Fortunately, we completed the entire hotel not long after your stay so other guests will not experience this. I'm really glad Ben was able to check on your room and assure you that everything was safe. Thank you for acknowledging our wonderful staff.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

This hotel is a good value and close to Dallas. The information given to me on the phone by the clerk regarding the amount of time that it would take for me to get to my business connections were right on target.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Dear HRCWLongBeach,

I'm glad you enjoyed our location near Dallas. We are only 1 block away from the City of Dallas border and 15min from downtown Dallas. I'm also glad our knowledgeable front desk staff helped you by getting you to your business meetings for the day.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

Stayed one night with my wife and mother while we were visiting our sons in Cedar Hill. We were blown away by the cleanliness of this hotel and it certainly gave us a "homey" feeling while we were there. Great beds including the best pillows I've ever had at any hotels in the world (I've been traveling for over 40 years). Wish I knew where to buy them! The room was well appointed, well lit and the hotel gave us a feeling of safety. The staff was friendly and it was in a good location. The free breakfast was just so-so, but certainly adequate.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank bohste

Dear Bohste,

I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay with us here in Duncanville while visiting Cedar Hill. Our pillows are the new Best Western pillows where we place two smaller and two larger pillows on each bed. Thus giving our guests the options to pick the best pillow for their own comfort. Thank you again for staying with us and we look forward to seeing you again.