“Management was great, superior Pricing, business friendly”

Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Duncanville
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed March 4, 2012

We had a great experience staying with you guys. Coley and I from now on will make any Best Western our first choice in hotels, business or pleasure. You really cared about making us feel comfortable and safe. Thanks for allowing us to keep our equipment in a secure location as I'm sure it was somewhat of an inconvenience at times. Also, we found that for our business, being away from our office, the services including Faxes and high speed Internet made our business transactions go smoothly.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
BW_DL, General Manager at Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2012

Tracy - both you and Coley became part of our family while you were doing business in our area. Being on the road is tough especially while managing your own business. That's why I'm glad our business services like faxing, copying, and high speed internet access were valuable to you. Take care and we look forward to seeing you again soon!

There are newer reviews for Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas

Reviewed December 19, 2011

We could not agree more with everyone else:s reviews. Location was perfect for us. The staff were very helpful and knowledgeable. Most of all, the rooms were quiet, one of my BIG hopes for a hotel.
Room itself was very clean, even the remote is made in such a way that they can disinfect it, haven't seen one of those before! The mattress was incredibly comfortable, wish we weren't so busy in town and could have just lounged around all day but it made for a restful night's sleep. I didn't get a chance to check out the breakfast so please rely on other reviews for that portion.

Room Tip: I always pick high up in a hotel and away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank gslink
BW_DL, General Manager at Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2011

I'm glad we made your trip worthwhile! I'm also glad you noticed our Clean Remotes. As part of our Ultra-Clean program with Best Western, we are taking steps to ensure every guest experience is an enjoyable one. Since these remotes have a flat surface, it is very easy to clean and disinfect by our housekeepers. No one likes surprises and that's the idea behind these remotes and other tools/procedures we utilize at our hotel. Next time be sure to try our full-breakfast. Our Texas Shaped Waffles are big hit with our younger customers! Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 7, 2011

I stayed two days for business,. The room was a king with plenty of room and high speed internet. Fridge and microwave in room and something unique these days. It had a coffeemaker with a coffeepot so you did not brew into a styrofoam cup (which makes the coffee taste like old shoe leather). It had a plastic filter basket where you put the coffee into, but it was not a one-use filter...it was part of the coffeemaker. Much more environmentally friendly than the typical one-use set-up most of the hotels are using these days. The breakfast both days was very good. Cereals including oatmeal, eggs, sausage, biscuits, waffles, yogurt, some fruit. etc. It was convenient to lots of facilities. The staff were exceptional. It had turned colder and my battery failed. They loaned me jumper cables and helped me try and find someone to jump my auto. They were always friendly (we had several groups staying) and ready to help in any way that they could. I think they went above and beyond in any requests from our groups. Only suggestion would be to put a bell at the front desk to get attention if staff is in the back. I will definitely stay here again next time I am in this area.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business

I'm glad your car and battery came to life after it received a jump. We try to anticipate slight mishaps like these and prepare our staff on ways to handle them. We do take our environmental responsibility seriously and have tried to look at all aspects of our impact on this planet. I personally also do not like my coffee in Styrofoam cups and prefer the cups that we use as well. In addition, since we are an official Energy Star rated facility, we pay close attention to our energy use and look for ways to reduce our consumption without diminishing our guest's experience. Anyone can save electricity by turning the lights off, but that wouldn't be practical nor enjoyable by our guests! We have to be smart with our energy usage!

Reviewed October 4, 2011

My recent stay left me with a very good feeling. The rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed and the staff was cheerful and took interest in the customers. I will be back soon.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 25, 2011

On Thu, Jul 7, 2011 at 1:26 PM, bee good <bonjouraz@hotmail.com> wrote:

Dear Sir,
My family and I have chosen to stay at your hotel each time we return to Dallas because of the excellent Staff and service we receive. We enjoy the cleanliness and comfort of the rooms, and the complimentary breakfast is always delicious. Thank you for making our stay enjoyable.
Sabrina L. Eller

Room Tip: Clean rooms& comfortable accommodations, pleasant staff, efficient check in & check out serv...
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 21, 2011

Came to town for a concert at verizon theater. Great location. Quiet. Friendly staff. Very clean. They upgraded us to a jacuzzi room. Slept in and missed the free hot breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
BW_DL, General Manager at Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2011

I'm glad we made your stay worthwhile while you were attending a concert at the Verizon Theatre. That venue is nice and quaint - perfect for those intimate concerts. Next time you will have to try our full-breakfast. Too bad you enjoyed your room so much that you slept in :) We may get a sign made, "Warning: May cause excessive drowsiness!" Thank you again for selecting our hotel!

Reviewed July 7, 2011

All the services at this location was right on point. The employees were always available for any and all requests (of course within reason). We looked forward to the very tasteful breakfast bar that was available each morning, along with the coffee, choices of juices and milk. The location of this hotel is excellent immediately next door to Luby's restaurant, across the expressway are several very popular fast food places, all within walking distance. Just down the street is CVS and Walgreen, a major hospital is within a couple of blocks as well as more food places. The amenities: swimming pool, exercise equipment, free high speed internet, free parking are available. The overall makeup of this hotel is without a doubt wonderful. It is extremely clean and the employees are very helpful, cordial and kind.

Room Tip: The windows of all the rooms allow for a good view of the surrounding are of the hotel.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duncanville
Holiday Inn Express Suites - Duncanville
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar Hill
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto
TownePlace Suites Dallas DeSoto
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas South - DeSoto

Been to Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas? Share your experiences!