“Our first B&B stay”

Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa & Cabana
Ranked #1 of 2 Duncanville B&B and Inns
Reviewed April 11, 2013

We had a great stay at Alla"s..The food was wonderful and she did more than necessary to accomidate us...a lovely time. And it was easy to access the business we had to attend too in Grand Prairre. We stayed 2 days with my 76 year old mother in law who felt at ease with our stay. The organic breakfast was ideal,not stuffy just good eating. We will be back in a month!

Room Tip: Easy access to all major roads near Dallas
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Reviewed April 4, 2013

My boyfriend and I celebrated our 2 year Anniversary this past weekend at Alla's B&B home. Alla made us feel welcomed and she was very friendly and excited to meet us.

The tour of the B&B homes were amazing as there were many interesting uniquel items throughout homes. She was very informative and explained different facts about the part of history that took place in the home. I was very happy for having the opportunity to book our stay at Alla's.

I was glad that we were able to enjoy the home to ourselves.
The hot tub along with the wine and chocolate treats made the evening very romantic and relaxing.

She provided all necessities to accomodate our stay and woke up to a fabulous, homemade, Organic hot breakfast. The potatoes were my favorite along with the fresh fruit and strawberry crepes. During breakfast Alla shared many stories of her personal life and we enjoyed her company so much that we willl definitely be back soon. Thank you Alla for making the stay special and one to remember always.

Love, Lupe and Lalo! Take care and see you soon :D

Room Tip: The red room was very romantic and set the mood for a romantic stay. The bed was very comfortable a...
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We stayed 2 nights with THE BEST, TASTY breakfast I have ever had. I know Alla had to work hard to make it but the organic breakfast is so worth it. Alla made our stay very comfortable, I will recommend to everyone to stay with Alla, it was such a surprise.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

This was our first bed and breakfast ever! My husband and I wanted a nice quiet, relaxing weekend get a way and we got that and more! We loved our stay at Alla's. The house was amazing and her food was outstanding! I'm still dreaming about her breakfast!! We miss you Alla! We will be back soon!

Reviewed March 28, 2013

My husband and I had the opportunity to stay with Alla and Rick last October for 2 nights. What a lovely home. Rick gave us a tour of his interesting collection of spectacular antiques. And Alla, what can I say, she treated us like family the minute we arrived. Breakfast was incredible. In the evening Alla provided wonderful treats and wine. We stayed up way in to the night talking with Alla and Rick. It was a great weekend. Thank you, Alla and Rick.

Room Tip: We stayed in Mama Pelt's Room and were very comfortable. The private entrance was a nice surpri...
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 23, 2013

My husband and I stayed 2 nights at Alla's B&B for our 32 wedding anniversary. The place is an antique wonderland! We were intrigued with all the electrical antiques and Rick's knowledge of them. Every room was quaint, clean and comfortable.
We purchased a wine and jacuzzi package in her very private cabana. It was very romantic and fun.
Alla was the most charming and fun innkeeper we have ever met. And can she cook. In all our stays at B&B's we have never had such wonderful food as what we had at Alla's. Everything fresh and organic, and I mean everything! It was scrumptious. I wanted to take her home with me. We will be staying at Alla's again.

Reviewed March 23, 2013

when my husband and I went to Alla's Histórica B & B was our first time and it was amazing Alla and her husband are very nice people that you feel like you knew them long ago, the food is delicious, so it was a lovely experience and we hope to return soon.

• Stayed: February 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duncanville
Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas
Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville
Holiday Inn Express Suites - Duncanville
Corinthian Bed & Breakfast
Motel 6 Dallas - Duncanville
Motel 6 Dallas - Duncanville
#4 of 4 in Duncanville

Been to Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa & Cabana? Share your experiences!