Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa & Cabana
$63
$80
La Quinta
$66
All reviewsguest houselight bulbswonderful antiquesromantic getawaythe main housestayed nightshome away from homefresh fruitenjoyed our staynext morningliving roomdallascuratorrobestelevision
Reviewed March 8, 2013

My wife and I went to ALLA'S for our honeymoon, it was a first for me never experienced a bed and breakfast. I really had a good time she made us feel welcome and I have nothing but great things to say about the place. I would and will encourage my family and friends to experience this.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Took a weekend working get-away so that I could get some uninterrupted work time for pressing creative business matters. I needed a place that was quiet AND constructive...something a bit like a muse for inspiration. Alla's was the perfect setting for what I needed: vintage, authentic, seclusive, and very cozy. The afternoon greeting was welcoming: wine and hors d'oeuvres, lively conversation with Alla, an introduction to the history of the house, and then an escort to my quarters.
The guest house was well decorated, with many authentic touches, and all that I needed for a productive evening-in. Comfortable bed, in-room gas heater (my fav!), wifi, fully stocked kitchen...and Toshio's Japanese restaurant only moments away for carry-out!
The next morning, my husband joined us for breakfast, where we all were entertained by Alla's high-spirited anecdotes and delicious, organic servings of real food. It was a great working escape, by all means! Not a bit like work, I must say!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 1, 2013

We were in Alla's Historical B&B ,it was a wanderfull time we had there, We were feeling we are staying in a museum, Alla who is running this place with her husbend, she was really friendly and nice she is cooking breakfast and serve that at the best way and bring everybody together like the family at home, we enjoyed at Alla's B&B.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We had a great time at Alla s Historical Bed and Breakfast. Alla and Rick were very pleasant and we could not have asked for better hospitality during our stay. The breakfast the next morning was amazing; we could not have asked for more during our visit!!

Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 22, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay at Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast. It was a perfect place for our group. The rooms were beautiful and the decorations were very unique. The breakfast was absolutely delicious. We left there so full we didn't eat the rest of the day! Highly recommend the European breakfast for anyone staying here. YUM!