“TEDRICK AND SHANNON ROGERS BEST EXPERINCE EVERY, CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN”

Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa & Cabana
Ranked #1 of 2 Duncanville B&B and Inns
“TEDRICK AND SHANNON ROGERS BEST EXPERINCE EVERY, CANT WAIT TO DO IT AGAIN”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

It was the best ever. Alla made sure we had everything we needed. If it was something we did need she was quick to get it. There was never a boring moment with the different packages you can purchase. The rooms and bathrooms was outstanding. All cooked all organic food which was also outstanding. That was the first time we ate organic food and it knocked me off my feet. My husband and I came to celebrate his birthday and our 6th anniverstiy. We decided to go to Alla bed and breakfast every year now. Alla even lowered the temp in the hot tube so I could enjoy it with my husband being that Im pregnant. When it was time to go i got very sad because I didnt want to leave Alla. My husband was even sad. Over all there is nothing bad to say. I will say this is a place everyone should go to. Thank you so much Alla for the best time.

• Stayed October 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (54)
Keller, Texas
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Beautiful home, beautiful hostess, beautiful furnishings. Food was superb, there were lots of great antiques and the cabana/hot tub was very relaxing. Really appreciated receiving a phone call before we even got to the interstate that my wife had left her gold necklace. We will be back.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Leavenworth, Kansas
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I spent a weekend with Alla and Rick 2 years ago while I was mourning a loss. The stay was so fabulous that I knew I had to bring my husband with me again, so we stayed in February. Alla is a wonderful hostess with a bright, welcoming smile and a warm heart. As soon as you enter the house you feel like you are with family.

I've now stayed in 2 of the 3 bedrooms and we are very hopeful to try the 3rd soon. I loved both rooms, but mostly loved the kitchen, where Alla prepares an amazing organic, European breakfast that will keep you full until lunchtime and having you feel great. The breakfast alone makes the stay worth it, but to add in the hostess & host, you have an amazing experience.

You will love this place!

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
Shreveport, Louisiana
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We spent an awesome weekend at Alla's Bed and Breakfast. We enjoyed the ambiance of the home with all of the amazing historical items. Who would have expected to find light bulbs over 100 years old, an original GE refrigerator and museum quality furniture. My husband, a self described "PICKY EATER" said the breakfast alone was worth the trip. He must have agreed since he ate all of his 2/3 of mine, and Alla served him seconds!!

Give this B & B a try. You Won't Be Disappointed.

Room Tip: The beds are antiques. This means if you are a TALL man, you need to get the King Sized Bed! that...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kjcpa123
Dallas
Reviewed September 12, 2012

Absolutely Fabulous!!! My husband and I contacted Alla a couple of months ago and reserved the Brown room for two nights for our honeymoon. Upon arriving Alla, and her husband, Rick, greeted us with hor d'oeuvres and wine. Alla explained that due to plumbing issues the Brown Room was not available, and that she would upgrade our room to the Pelt room at no additional charge, which was amazing and we preferred the Pelt room instead. The room was great, and there were no other guests the entire time we were there. The entire house was immaculate - I don't think I have stayed at a cleaner, more polished place before. We had an amazing time and enjoyed Alla’s sweet and generous heart. She made an all organic breakfast for us both days, and it was exquisite! Alla’s hospitality is a rarity, and is far and few between. I feel completely blessed that my husband and I were able to have a honeymoon at Alla’s Bed and Breakfast. She put her personal touch on everything. We enjoyed hearing the history behind the building and all of the antiques that Alla and Rick have collected over the years. We are so happy that we will be able to reflect back on this trip and all the antiques we took pictures of for the rest of our lives. We also enjoyed the spa and cabana, and it was the perfect romantic setting! We are looking forward to and planning our next trip to Alla’s!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Hurst, Texas
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We had an amazing time at Allas bed and breakfast. Rick and Alla welcomed us with ooen arms. We came during the week, so we had the house all to ourselves. We loved hearing about the history of the home. We purchased the spa and fruit package, and were blessed with a very romantic evening surrounded by shimmering candles, realaxing music, and a very soothing hot tub the size of Texas. Seriously, the hot tub was amazing! It has stations for each of the muscle groups on your body. It was a total rejuvenation to our bodies after a long day. We retired a very comfortable king sized bed in our room. Waking up to the amazing breakfast, with fresh brewed coffee waiting for us, we knew we were soon to be treated like family. Allah prepares every meal she cooks with love and is certainly from scratch. The art she creates in her kitchen absolutely cannot be found in any of the restaurants around. You will be mezmerized by her culinary skills.

We thoroughly enjoyed our evening as guests in her Bed and Breakfast so much that we purchased an enchanting evening for an anniversary gift. I highly recommend Allas B n B over any 5 star hotel as you will be rewarded from the moment you arrive till the moment when you leave. Rick and Alla genuinely whole heartedly care for each and every guest they meet. We read the reviews that several hundred people wrote about their own experience when staying at Allas and have honestly wriiten this as a testament to way we were welcomed and treated. You too will be treated with respect, love and like family during your stay.

• Stayed September 2012
Richmond, Texas, United States
Reviewed September 7, 2012

My wife and I are avid visitors to Bed and Breakfasts when and wherever we travel, so it comes as no surprise that we looked to stay at one during a recent visit to the Dallas area. We found Alla's Historical Bed & Breakfast, Spa & Cabana on BedandBreakfast.com and were immediately intrigued. The pictures of antique filled rooms, bubbling spa, and scrumptious breakfast were complemented by five years of consistent five star reviews; we must stay here!

From the moment we arrived, we were treated like family. Alla is the consummate host whose passion to satisfy her guests radiates from every pore. She truly loves what she does and it shows in every detail.

We stayed in the John C. Pelt room of the Pelt House. Alla and her husband Rick tastefully decorated the home in museum quality antiques as advertised on her website, www.allasbandb.com. We were treated to wine and appetizers upon our arrival as well as a historical tour of the home and its artifacts. Guess the origin of her beautiful accent and you just might win a prize. I got close, but sadly failed after three attempts.

The real prize was our accommodations. The room was regal and the antique canopy bed was the crowning jewel and after our long trip, we truly slept like royalty.

Breakfast was simply amazing. We were served crepes topped with fresh fruit, Alla’s home potatoes, eggs, bacon, an entire platter of fresh fruit, coffee poured from an antique server, fresh orange juice and plenty of everything for second helpings. Anyone opting out of Alla’s breakfast would be doing themselves a great disservice.

In conclusion, the room was lavish, the service was spectacular, the home was spotless, the food was amazing and the value was unbelievable. My wife and I have decided never to visit the Dallas area without staying at Alla's Historical Bed & Breakfast and have already begun to plan our next visit.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duncanville
Downtown Dallas
Omni Dallas Hotel
Omni Dallas Hotel
#5 of 203 in Dallas
Oak Lawn
Hotel ZaZa Dallas
Hotel ZaZa Dallas
#3 of 203 in Dallas

Been to Alla's Historical Bed and Breakfast, Spa & Cabana? Share your experiences!