“Duncanville's Best Choice”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Duncanville
Overland Park, United States
“Duncanville's Best Choice”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

The staff is very well-trained, courteous, and very helpful. We required a roll-away bed which we requested late on our first night's stay. The engineer that brought it to our room helped me set up and make the bed. He was thoughtful enough bring an extra pillow because, "that's the way he would want it". Very cool. The logical choice when staying in Duncanville. We'll see y'all next time.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Tim C, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Thank you so much for your comments! I'm delighted my staff took care of you and your family. We hope to see you back here soon. Tim

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Houston
Reviewed June 25, 2013

I stayed here with a large group about 2 years ago and it blew me away....so naturally I revisted and dissapointment all around. Check in was unfriendly mcfadden guy at the front desk was rude and displeasing, my room was barely clean, tub was not clean, A/C was either too hot or cold would not allow me to control, no hilton honors touches or perks, breakfast was crowded and moved very slow with one line to get anything besides cereal at one point about 20 people were in line, took about 45 minutes to get breakfast. The parking lot was so crowded people blocked the fire lanes and the driveway and i noticed they parked there overnight. Its still a pretty decent hotel just not what i expected so i wont be back. The management staff are very friendly and helpful. There are lots of restaurants in the area, it is a great location for duncanville, desoto, cedar hill, grand praire and right off the freeway.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for your review on trip advisor. I'm sorry to hear about your second experience with us, very dissappointing frankly. I have addressed my team member mentioned, and assure you that's been corrected. If you'd like to speak further about your stay, I'd welcome the opportunity to make things right. Please email or call me. Tim.cartwright@hilton.com, 972-283-9777
Memphis, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2013

This is a great hotel in a nice area of the Dallas metroplex. The common areas (lobby, Restaurant, business center) are all topnotch within the facility. It is convenient to interstate 20 and interstate 35.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your comments! We truly enjoyed the group, and look forward to next year's competition.
Alto
Reviewed June 19, 2013

We were very pleased with every aspect of our stay. The staff is very friendly, and the breakfast was excellent. Clean, quiet rooms, and easy check-in, check-out. We were in town for Bible quizzing State Finals. The hotel accommodated our large group very efficiently.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

hgiduncanville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville, responded to this review, June 26, 2015
We thank you for your business and feedback during your stay. Please come again soon!
Houston, Texas
Reviewed June 16, 2013

Hotel staff was awesome. We had ask the front desk about a resturant he would suggest and it was a great place to eat. We came back we told the staff person it was a great pick and they even served me an awesome desert because it was my birthday and it was a little later someone knocked on our door and the staff had put a gift together and brought it to me. Very nice place place to stay!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you so much for your comments.. I would predict Mr. Aaron was the employee whom your speaking of, and I'm delighted he went above and beyond for you. Happy Belated birthday, and we look forward to your future visits.
PA
Reviewed June 8, 2013

I was in town for my friend’s wedding and I stayed at the Hilton Garden Inn! The staff was very warm, friendly, and helpful. They greeted us when we passed them in the halls; they offered to print our boarding passes for us the evening before we checked out and gave us directions to wherever we needed to go with advice on how to avoid traffic. The room was very clean and it was a nice size. It had a microwave and mini-fridge. The hotel offers a cook to order breakfast also. The lounge area downstairs was spacious and comfortable as well. The hotel offered many amenities and the facility itself was very nice with a restaurant onsite. The hotel is right off of Interstate 20 so it was very convenient and easy to find. I will stay there again when I go back to visit my friends!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Thank you so much for your comments, we are delighted you had a fantastic stay with us, and we hope your back for all the anniversaries they celebrate, or just to get away.
Austin, Texas, United States
Reviewed June 2, 2013

We checked in Saturday using my Hilton rewards points. Arrived at the hotel after 3pm. I walked up to the counter and provided the name for the reservation to Aaron. He clearly refused to look at me, or even acknowledge my presence. He addressed my husband who was standing behind me. After several minutes with Aaron teaching a new person how to check someone in, he told us our room wasn't ready. We left for about 15 minutes and came back to check in. Aaron has forgotten our names and had no keys ready. Unprofessional and frustrating. I travel frequently and stay at Hilton Gardens as frequently as possible and never been treated so poorly. Tim (the manager) observed this conversation and suggested that Aaron should have had the keys ready before our return, but nothing was offered for our inconvenience. We get to our room and housekeeping stopped by to bring towels since they had forgotten in the rush to ready our room. I attempted calling the overnight staff 3 times to request late check out and gave up since no one answered. I will never stay here again. Stressful stay. The bathroom was old and the shower head was dated and very small. I would say out of 10 our stay rated a 3. Disappointed that I wasted my points at this location.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Jessica A
lakers84, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville, responded to this review, June 4, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback , its extremely important for our continous improvement ! I am dissapoited that your stay was not what you expected nor what I would expect ! If your schedule allows , please cotact me , I'd like to award the points back to you and I certainly would like to offer you a future stay , I can assure you that I met with Aaron that evening and my entire team to stress the importance of having all coponets of the room ready for the guest at check in.My email is Kevin.Gilbert@hilton.com
Also consider these accommodations in or near Duncanville
Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas
Holiday Inn Express Suites - Duncanville
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar Hill
TownePlace Suites Dallas DeSoto
Home2 Suites by Hilton Dallas Grand Prairie

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville? Share your experiences!