Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville
$50
$40
  • Pool
$63
La Quinta Inn & Suites Cedar Hill(Cedar Hill)(Great Value!)
$79
La Quinta
$66
$82
$77
All reviewsfront deskbasketball tournamentroom was cleanthe hotel staffnice hotelbusiness tripbusiness centergreat place to stayfree breakfastdallaskeuriginterstatefuneralpillowsaccommodationsclerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Due to some training I had to undergo in Duncanville, I found myself staying at the Hilton Garden Inn. I was pleasantly surprised; the hotel was the one bright spot of the area. The staff was very courteous and attentive. I found myself one evening in need of some clean jeans for the following day. The laundry room was occupied, what could I do? One of the hotel staff noticed me walking from the laundry room with my jeans and offered to have them washed for me in less than three hours. This was just a random worker going out of his way to ensure my needs were met. Hey, this was a big deal for me, I was at a competitor’s hotel in Niagara Falls the prior week, paid twice the price and got half the service. The hotel restaurant was reasonable with consistently good meals. They had a slice of cheese cake (my weakness) for five dollars that was so big I couldn’t finish it. The only downside of my stay was the pillows in the room. They were of poor quality. In hindsight I should have asked for new pillows. A warning to travelers this is not a destination hotel, but if you find yourself in the area for business this is the best selection.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank 2011_Travel_Destiny
hgiduncanville, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Dallas / Duncanville, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2015

Thank you for your business-We would love you to visit again soon.

Reviewed May 4, 2011

We were there with several other family members for a funeral service at the National Cemetary for Military Personel. The service was tremendous. The night desk clerk popped some popcorn for me at 12:30 in the morning so i wouldn't keep my wife awake. One of our elderly family members couldn't have the soup of the day because of an allergy. So the Chef made a special soup for her. The reason I didn't give an excellent mark for value was because for the rate they charge most hotels have free breakfast.
They have a wonderful breakfast buffet and the Chef will cook eggs to order but you have to pay for it. All in all it was a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Borger_TXBuck

We thank you for your business and feedback during your stay. We hope you give us another opportunity to serve you again.

Reviewed April 17, 2011

Great staff, newer and very clean. Fabulous breakfast for $10ish per adult. Within 20 minutes of Six Flags.

• Stayed: April 2011
1  Thank TMEmobile

We thank you for your business and feedback during your stay. Please come again soon!

Reviewed January 8, 2011

We stayed at this hotel for a game at Cowboy Stadium. Not far from the stadium, about a 15-20 min. drive. The hotel was extremely clean. When we checked in, the manager greeted us. We told him we were headed to Cowboy Stadium. He asked if we had directions and we told him no, so he printed them for us without being asked to. The bed was comfortable, room clean. The breakfast the next morning was very good.

Stayed: January 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank SeguinTexasgal

Reviewed September 9, 2010

I stayed here for 4 nights with my extended family as well as for a wedding reception. The Hotel is very clean, located right off the highway very convenient. The hotel staff are extremely nice people. The beds are so comfy you will have a good night's sleep. The made to order breakfast buffet was absolutely delicious and the waitstaff were very helpful. Even with a wedding reception planned for 500 guests the hotel was great in the service they provided to all the guests and during some periods of chaos. This is such a great value overall i was extremely impressed and i would recommend this to anyone staying in the area.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family