“Just Say NO!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Southern States
“Just Say NO!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

I had been here every night the first week of my stay, and the service went downhill daily. First,it is called curbside, not come in and get your own food. I ordered a standard grilled cheese/tomato soup n the theory it cant be ruined too bad....ha! The same meals price varied between 12 and 8 depending on who took the order. On my last visit, I actually had to show the server the menu, as I couldnt be silent any more. The sandwich cmes on a good chewy bread, but the last night it came on a ciabatta. When questioned, a manage got involved and said they were out of bread. This eliminated 30% of their sandwiches, or just mine, I will never know. The soup, while tasty, came 3/4 p the side of a 6 ounce paper coffee cup. I really did like the soup, even if it had to be diluted upon return to room because it had the consstency of pudding, reminding one of too long in heating area. The sandwich when tey got it right was good, but that only happened twic. It states on menu it is a 4 cheese, but apparently one slice of generic american is just as good.....just kidding,no im not! This is the one Applebees that changed my opinion to the good my last visit here, now I am back to original opinion, keep on driving.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank franklinmilford

• Korean first
decatur, tx
“Busy but good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

this one in Duncanville and we were seated right away and our server was courteous and it appeared he worked very hard to serve all his customers. Without detailing ea dish we were overall very satisfied.

Visited March 2013
DFW
“Horrible Dining Experience”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 16, 2013

We ate here tonight and it was one of the more unpleasant experiences we've had in a while. We ate there because my husband had a birthday coupon. When we went in we realized it is one of the few places left on earth that still allows people to smoke. The eating areas are glassed off, but it isn't enough. We could still smell smoke.

We had to wait for a table because it was full, but we couldn't figure out why. The service was slow. My husband asked if bread came with the meal, and our server (who was very nice) said we would have to buy breadsticks for 75 cents apiece. I ordered a steak to be cooked medium and it came medium rare -- very red in the middle. Our very nice server took it back, but then by the time I got my food back my husband was halfway finished with his meal. Usually when we eat somewhere and there is an error with the food, the server offers something to compensate, but nothing was offered.

Between the smoky air, the just OK average food, and the slow service we will never go back there.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank SusanDFW
rayton, mo
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food and entertainment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

I enjoyed the atmosphere and food was wonderfully cooked and served. I always eat steak and potatoes and my potatoes was cook to perfection and so was my mashed potatoes.

Visited January 2013
Sao Paulo, SP
“Avarage”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

I usually have the pasta Carbonara. Last time I had a strange beer which I don't remember the name.

Visited July 2012