“Avarage”

Applebee's
Ranked #40 of 72 Restaurants in Duncanville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I usually have the pasta Carbonara. Last time I had a strange beer which I don't remember the name.

Reviewed May 9, 2012

I loved the bartender she was so personal and professional.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

The food was great, service was fast. Definitley a spot I'll be going to again!

Reviewed February 17, 2012

The sizzling new entries tasted fine and looked much like the TV ads, just not as large. I was a bit disappointed by the smallness of the steak, but for the price I got what I paid for. Newly redone inside and out and updated to attract a younger demographic, which I am not at 63. Quick, pleasant service. Choose early dinner time (5:30-6:30) to enjoy the experience.

Reviewed January 19, 2012

food was cold and terrible would never go to that chillis again

1  Thank treasure830