“Delicious”

Dining options: Lunch
Cedar Hill, Texas
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

The concept of selecting everything from the seasoning, to the veggies, sauce & protein was amazing. We went with my nephew that just can't get enough of this place. He kept telling us to pile the food in the bowl they provide us with. I guess the regulars do this to get their moneys worth. Honestly, I felt it was pricey compared to other places that serve similar food. When we selected from all of our options & tried to get as much as we could on the bowl. It still did not fill the bowl provided after being cooked. Yet my nephews who is a regular had his bowl filled just right. Allowing him to eat 1/2 now & the rest for dinner. I found it amusing seeing who were the regulars & the newbies. All the newbies had less food than the regulars by far. Overall the experience was fun & my daughter loved it. We will definitely be going again.

• Visited May 2014