“Worst experience ever”

Pizza Hut
Ranked #20 of 39 Restaurants in Dumas
“Worst experience ever”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I came here with my sister and nephews to dine at the restaurant at 1756 hours. The service was terrible. We ordered a pizza, breadsticks, cinnamon sticks and pizza rolls. We got the appetizer and the dessert first. Than we got the pizza which was undercooked. At the end the bread sticks everything was out of order. Our waiter Janie was not very friendly and brought the ticket to soon. The waiter that greeted had his shirt untucked, tattoo showing on forearms(which doesn't bother me) and unfriendly as well. We caught the manager on the way out and said she would handle the issue. I normally don't write bad reviews but this place deserves it.

South Texas
“Bad food and service”
Reviewed February 14, 2014

We were passing through town and stopped to eat after driving 12 hours. We were looking for something quick. It was a Friday night and most of the restaurants were busy. This one however was not. We walked in and were seated right away. There were only 3 tables with customers. We ordered a salad and a sandwich. After 20 minutes my wife was served her salad. The waitress told me my sandwich had just come out of the oven. She waited on other customers that had come in after us. She served them drinks and took their orders. My wife had finished her salad and I was still waiting for my sandwich. Mean while some of the customers that had ordered pizzas after I had ordered were being served their food. After waiting 40 minutes I finally chased down the waitress and asked for my food. She said it would be out. When I finally got the sandwich, it was poor quality as was my wife's salad. When she brought the check she said to tell the manager at the register when we paid. I told him the service was very poor. He said sorry and looked away. I guess there is a reason they were not very busy when we walked in. They also do not accept Amex. Will not return.

• Visited February 2014

Been to Pizza Hut? Share your experiences!