Days Inn & Suites Dumas
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Great 4.5/5
Great 4.5/5
All reviewsdouble queen roomhot tubdesk clerkstaff was very friendlyeggsdecent breakfastbiscuitsafter midnightreturn tripovernight stopbreakfast roomreasonable pricenice propertynice roomsausagehot breakfastclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed at the Days Inn in Dumas, Texas, in a beautiful room at an inexpensive price. That night a hail storm smashed my car back window. The front desk was extremely helpful. I had a quilt near the back window that was full of glass and wet. The inn offered to wash and dry it for me for free and did an excellent job. The staff cleaned the glass on and around my car without me even asking. They allowed me an extended time stay without an extra charge. The people were both friendly and helpful and the room was excellent. I am very glad that this is where I was staying when I had this mishap.

Room Tip: I had a beautiful, large room with a hot tub on the first floor close to everything. It was quiet and I slept well.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Management response:Responded July 10, 2012

I am sorry that you had to be there during a hail storm. Our staff is always willing to help out all of our guests. I hope you do come back and stay with us again.

Thank you!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

I was working a job in Dumas. Needless to say i spent months in this days inn. The staff was very friendly and nice. The breakfast they offer is typical fruits, sausage biscuits, eggs, muffins, toast, and texas sized waffles. My only real problem i had was my first night i checked in. There was some type of plumbing malfunction. The toilet would not flush and everytime someone flushed theirs it was causing mine to make noise and backfeed into it. Well it took them 3 days to fix it and they did not even move me out of my room. I was a little ticked with that and i saw some others say towels were a issue. If youre staying any amount of time it seemed that towels would be a issue. If your passing by i think you will be fine about getting towels. But next time i will stay at the Hampton just 1/4 mile away i believe.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed December 30, 2011

Just a pit stop on a long road trip, the Dumas Days Inn surprised us. It appears to be very new. The room, lobby, hallways wereextremely clean. We stayed in a different Days Inn on the way home and appreciated how nice the Dumas one is!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 5, 2011

As a long time, retired, road warrior with hotel/motel experience from the Ritz Carlton to a room just larger than the size of a bed, I have a critical eye for overnight accomodations. I stayed in this hotel last night and was amazed at the quality, in every area, for a rediculous low price. Yes, I made on-line reservations and requested a senior rate. My room included a king bed, two TVs with 50 channels, wireless high speed internet that was actually high speed (1.5 Mb tested), a couch, lounge chair, all spotlessly clean and fresh. Did I mention the three phones? Bed, desk and bath. A fridge, microwave and second vanity sink. The place was exctremely quiet, the staff courteous, and excellent security. I don't know what the Hampton looks like, but I know it's twice the price. You can't go wrong staying here, and I will be back!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled solo
2  Thank Bruce J
Reviewed August 22, 2011

I stayed at the days inn in Dumas, Texas for one night and was disappointed at the service. The rooms were nice, but the area had a lot of bugs. I had asked for more towels and they gave me dirty towels. Overall, my stay was not good.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family