“always have good food and friendly staff”

287 Roadhouse Restaurant & Sportsbar
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in Dumas
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 28, 2013

like i said... they have good food and the staff is helpful and friendly. I usually take the guys that i"m working with with me and they seem to like the food and atmosphere as much as i do.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

Very good food large portions. Service can be a little slow but friendly. Prices are about average. If you want to drink you need to buy a membership due to it's in a dry county. I will return..

Reviewed October 24, 2013

Went here as it was next door to Best Western where we stayed. Stayed in bar area. Staff friendly., Have pizza 'specials' during football games but we didn't wait that long for Monday night game. Shared dinner and it was adequate for two of us. Would go here again.

Reviewed October 24, 2013

You have to buy a membership card to drink any alcohol. The food took almost an hour to get to the table after ordering. The food itself was not very good. It ended up costing over 30 dollars for me and my husband to eat a simple meal. We will definitely not be going back.

2  Thank sarah t
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Even though my steak, ordered medium rare, arrived looking that way, it was fairly tasteless, even with bacon wrapped around it. Vegetables were under cooked and also bland. The service was efficient. If I were to find myself in Dumas again, I'm pretty sure I would find somewhere else to eat.