“Great ice cream”
Review of Braum's

Braum's
Ranked #1 of 2 Dessert in Dumas
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Anything you get here is good!
The Burgers here are great to!
Any flavor of ice cream they have is very good!

There are newer reviews for Braum's

Reviewed January 1, 2012

The service was the worst I've ever had at a braums and the store was absolutely filthy.

Reviewed June 15, 2011

I have been making trips from Texas to Colorado for almost two decades. Each trip takes me through Dumas, Texas. I would push myself for the reward of being able to stop over in Braum's for an hour and enjoy some of their ice cream. For the record I rarely eat dessert as the over processed Ice Cream you get at the store never lives up to my expectations.
The Ice Cream quality has NOT changed at Braum's but the cleanliness has gone down dramatically! There must have been a change of management in the last few years as the place looks like it hasn't seen a mop in weeks not matter what time of the day I come through. The employees, who used to be so cheerful are now just employees do the minimum it takes to get the sale completed.
The inside of the store was a throwback to the corner malt shop with a small grocery store being half of the establishment. I used to enjoy going in and sitting down to unwind before hitting the road for another 8 hours of driving. Not anymore.
So I would suggest that until they get new management that cares how the interior looks....use the drive-through.

1  Thank sciblue

Been to Braum's? Share your experiences!