Quality Inn
$92
$86
Super 8 Dumas TX(Dumas)(Great Value!)
$81
$89
$76
Agoda.com
$50
All reviewsan older hotelfront deskstay there againaverage farewifi receptionroom was cleanwafflessausageno elevatorin room coffeefridge and microwavenice stayreasonable priceparking lotindoor poolcomfortcolorado
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 25, 2012

I normally always stay at Comfort Inn's, Never really had a bad experience. This is an older Hotel, it was freshly remodeled, Rooms were clean, bed was new, bath room was remodeled, Front desk person, was very nice, paper work was ready when I checked in. I will stay there again when I travel that way again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed November 7, 2012

Great place to stay - reasonable rates, too! The staff was helpful. The breakfast was good. The rooms were clean and comfortable. Definitely would stay again. Pet friendly. Newly remodeled rooms! A quiet stay, excellant work out room beautiful indoor pool. Sauna in room - extraordinary.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed November 7, 2012

This was my 2nd stay here, I stayed 2 nights this trip. Staff is friendly, goes out of their way for guests needs. Super clean & comfy! Wonderful breakfast with lots of choices! The staff was very help with area information, things to do & see, good restaurants, etc. in Dumas

Room Tip: I didn't want my room cleaned, as it was just me...so I asked for extra towels & toiletries at the front desk, they were very nice & accomodating. I was on the ground floor, it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I thoroughly enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The hotel has undergone a complete remodeling recently. Love the modern look it has now. Staff was extremely helpful and courteous. Iw ill definately stay there again and can only recommend it.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 27, 2012

What a pleasant surprise! We rolled in October 26th super late, just wanting a clean place to sleep for the night. We were greeted warmly by Julia and were made to feel very much at home. The rates were also reasonable. Breakfast was good with a nice variety to choose from.
The beds were so comfortable, and the pillows were heavenly! I wish we could have slept in just a little longer! If we ever travel through this way again, we'll be staying at the Comfort Inn.

Room Tip: Ask for bottom floor since there is no elevator!
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family