“Another reason to go to Dripping Springs to eat”
Review of Crepe Crazy Cafe

Crepe Crazy Cafe
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Succulent savory and sweet crepes with a modern European twist
Reviewed August 27, 2014

This place is great. The guys make very fine, light crepes with extremely tasty fillings. The guys there are deaf so be prepared to point and write down requests. It's a great thing that you don't have to be hearing to make great crepes. Give this place a try!

3  Thank MikeP446
There are newer reviews for Crepe Crazy Cafe

Reviewed August 5, 2014

This little restaurant sits next to Oak Creek Cafe in Dripping Springs. I've spent a lot of time in France, and this place is one of the best crêperies I have been to in the US.

2  Thank Gary S
Reviewed August 4, 2014

We stopped there on our way to the LBJ ranch for brunch. Got 2 crepes, one savory with lettuce, tomato, ham and cheese plus a side salad and the other one was the traditional Nutella with bananas. Also got a premium organic tea and a coffee for my girlfriend. We were both very happy with the purchase. The lady at the front is very nice and it's good to see that she employs deaf people in the kitchen. So we felt good about our choice to have brunch there.

1  Thank Michel F
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My husband and I have traveled all over the world, with frequent visits to Paris, France. Crepe Crazy Cafe's crepes are on par with what we would taste in Paris. Perhaps the reason for the perfect crepes is the use of the same techniques and crepe griddles used across the ocean.

I ordered the Scandinavian crepe (savory) and found it to be fabulous. My husband had the sister to this meal, the Norwegian, and he found it excellent. (We were there for breakfast, but I was allowed to order the lunch version anyway, as I just didn't want eggs.)

Staff/owners are friendly, welcoming, and helpful.

We have a cabin rental on our property and we have a book of recommended restaurants, activities, wineries/vineyards and parks, all of which are carefully vetted. Crepe Crazy is now in the book for our guests as one of the top recommended restaurant.

Owner/operators are deaf, but there is absolutely no communication difficulty whatsoever, if this makes you nervous about trying this place. If you have a SmartPhone you can look up the words in sign language you want to communicate if you want to (e.g., "ice"). Otherwise, write down your communication. All is good.
All is very good.

1  Thank C. H
Reviewed July 18, 2014

A new Crepe restaurant opened in Dripping Spring, Texas that is located about 20 miles from Austin. I always thought you would have to leave your Man Card outside to enter a Crepe restaurant however, my daughter dragged me in and I was totally blown away. The place is owned and run by a deaf couple who are masters at making Crepes. I shared the Cinnamon Crepe and the Smores Crepe and in all of my years of tasting desserts I have never ever experienced such a delicious slice of heaven even on the most elegant cruise ships. They have many other type of Crepes as well as smoothies and I definitely will be back to try one of their lunch or breakfast Crepes. Anyone travelling through Dripping Springs would be crazy (as their name says) to miss the opportunity to get this bit of mouth watering heaven.

3  Thank kevin p