“Hill Country Oasis”
Review of Mt Gainor Inn

Mt Gainor Inn
Reviewed September 23, 2007

We have traveled the Hill Country many times but this was our first visit to Dripping Springs. In our opinion, if you are going to stay at the Mt Gainor Inn, you need to stay in "The Attic"; it's the best. Upon our arrival, we were given a warm welcome and greeted by hostess, Laurie. She took us for a tour of the home and gave us the history of the 100 year farm house. As she opened the door to our room "The Attic", we were in awe. It's like a 1 bedroom apartment with a private patio. Jerry and Laurie have thought of every small detail. We couldn't help but relax during our stay. The ambience, the peacefulness, the serenity, you don't want to leave. Enjoying the sunsets, sunrise and relaxing in the Jacuzzi are only a few of the cherished memories. We will definitely return.

Joe and Karen
Houston, TX

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
There are newer reviews for Mt Gainor Inn

A TripAdvisor Member
Houston, Texas
Reviewed November 10, 2004

Fantastic location where we enjoyed a great sunset from the hot tub followed by a campfire built by the Hosts under a wonderful starlit sky. Breakfast was great and this was a perfect place for us to relax and kick back. We liked it so much we stayed another day.

A TripAdvisor Member
austin, texas
Reviewed September 5, 2004

I have just started cycling and I saw one of those magnetic signs on a car for the Inn "bed breakfast and bike". I got together some friends and stayed August 27/28. The Inn is really out in the country! The Pinnixs' were wonderful. They seemed to have thought of everything. I forgot my tire pump and there was one for me to use. The bike route was well mapped and I think my favorite thing was getting in the spa after the ride. The rooms were big and with 6 people we never felt cramped. The food was good and was served picnic style. That was cool. We all had a really great time and plan to return this fall.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Also consider these accommodations in or near Dripping Springs
Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Springs
Sleep Inn & Suites Dripping Spri...
#1 of 3 in Dripping Springs
Camp Lucy
Camp Lucy
#2 of 5 in Dripping Springs
Omni Barton Creek Resort & Spa

Been to Mt Gainor Inn? Share your experiences!