Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Saved my wedding day!

Discover Texas Wine Tours saved the day!!! I had booked a different transportation service for my... read more

Reviewed October 24, 2018
Whit56003
Houston, Texas
Great private wine tour

My wife and I took a private wine tour with Discover Texas Wine Tours. There were quite a few tour... read more

Reviewed September 11, 2018
Chopchop21
Sydney, Australia

All reviews would highly recommend this tour mercedes sprinter full day tour great wine tour limo driver private tour wine tasting hill country noel suggestions tailored hawk shadow fredericksburg company driftwood wineries
Reviewed April 23, 2018

Noel (owner) and Jerry (limo driver) were fantastic to work with.
There were 8 of us. Were in a Mercedes Sprinter limo that could easily fit 12. So we had plenty of room. Limo came stocked with ice and water and room to put your favorite beverage on ice. It was a very comfortable experience.
Jerry arrived early and were at our first winery by 11. He took care of all the tastings for the day and we had about an hour at each site.
We visited Salt Lick Winery and the adjacent restaurant as that was where we chose to have lunch. Jerry arranged to have a special area to enjoy lunch. He placed our lunch order and brought to our table. It was nice enough to be outdoors.
He took lots of group pictures.
We arrived home right on time.

Noel was very accommodating with our winery selections. Worked with me on suggestions and all turned out great. Our last stop was a brewery which was a nice change as one of the group was more of a beer drinker. But you can do any combo you want including distilleries.

Highly recommend. Cannot go wrong.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed March 20, 2018

I would highly recommend Discover Texas Wine Tours. Nole was the best! There were 6 of us girls in town from Orlando for our annual trip. He picked us up from our hotel downtown and let us choose whatever wineries we wanted to go to. We took his suggestions and had the time of our lives. The Mercedes Sprinter Limo had everything in it we needed, including bluetooth connection to our phones so we could play our own music. You can also BYOB! Nole went above & beyond for us and this tour was definitely the highlight of our trip.

Date of experience: March 2018
Reviewed November 6, 2017

We had a stretch limo driven by Dan on wine tour in Fredericksburg. We had a complete BLAST! Dan took amazing care of us and went above and beyond. Very friendly! Dan is the MAN!

Date of experience: November 2017
Reviewed March 31, 2017

We went on a wine tour of Dripping Springs with 6 of our friends and it was a blast. Booking was easy and our driver was awesome. The highlight of our tour was Hawks Shadow and the Barrel tasting. I would highly recommend this tour company.

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed September 26, 2016

I can't recommend this company enough! Aside from their great price, Noel was easy to work with during the booking process and our driver Dan was perfect for our group of 11 ladies celebrating during a bachelorette party! Will definitely use this company again next time we're in Fredericksburg wanting to visit some wineries.

Date of experience: September 2016