“Fun and eclectic Art”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Solstice Gardens

Solstice Gardens
More attraction details
Owner description: garden art, plant nursery, gallery
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Fun and eclectic Art”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I enjoy browsing around Solstice immensely. The business sells both art and plants, and the garden around the house that holds the art is beautifully maintained and pleasant to meander through. The owner Chris is personable and knowledgeable.

Visited September 2012

Austin, Texas
“Why don't you answer your phone???”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2012

You have a very lovely nursery. Magical in every way.

i tried calling you four times today to let you know that I was not going to be able to return to buy the hanging plant as i told you i was going to do after going to Home depot. I know you were staying just for me. I got called to work on an emergency and couldn't return. Your website doesn't give me a way to contact you and i couldn't reach you by phone so i am reaching out this way. I'm very sorry i couldn't return after having you stay for me. please answer your phone and please make a link on your website for contacting you!!!!!

I will be in soon to buy some of your lovely things. i am very impressed with the quality and selection.

Michelle

Visited July 2012
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Great Gifts!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2012

lovely gardens, great gifts of all prices! Stop by when your in Dripping Springs, I'm sure you'll find a treasure :)

Visited April 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“Lots of unique things. Cool big garden art and little things too.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2011

It takes some time to look around, but if you have the time you'll definitely find something great for your yard.

Visited August 2011
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An amazing and totally unique place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 13, 2011

The artwork, both inside and out is just marvelous. The plants are likewise unique. You can spend a couple of hours just looking at everything. This is my favorite place to buy art and unique gifts. My gardening friends come to visit us from Houston just to go here!

1 Thank Painter-of-goats