“Great place to stay!”

Comfort Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 3 Hotels in Donna
Reviewed April 9, 2013

We stayed 3 nights here and had great service from everyone who worked there and the rooms were excellent.To have really nice clean rooms and good beds to sleep in is a must for us this is a really good place to stay!

Room Tip: Any room here would be good!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Wendy F
BestWestern44631, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded April 11, 2013

Thank you for your review, it means alot to us. The employees here at Best Western Donna Inn and Suites work very hard to satisfy our guests and provide them with 100% hospitality. As always our guests input mean a lot ot us and we take everything into consideration.

Again Thank you and Hope to see you soon!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Everything was great!!!!! Got plenty of rest and relaxation. My daughter, my mother and I had such a wonderful rest we kept adding on days to our stay. The only thing I was disappointed with was I had registered for a room with a microwave oven but the room didnt have one. Oh and the pool needs a good cleaning or pant job.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWestern44631, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Hello Mitzie S!
I'm so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We hope to see you again soon! Thank you for your awesome review.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Our 5 night stay was good. The staff was friendly and helpful when we asked questions. Our room was clean and adequate in size. The breakfast had several choices, which were all ok-good. Service in the breakfasr room was slow at times but not bad. Road noise is audible from most rooms, but not too loud. The pool is not open until late spring. Based on what we paid it was a good choice for us.

Room Tip: The north west side would be the loudest. The south east side the quietest.
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank donandbobbi

Thank you for your honest review on Best Western Donna Inn & Suites. We always strive to provide our guests 100% Customer service. We sure hope you decide to return to our hotel.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

I understand people make mistakes but imagine my surprise to find out days later that the hotel did not use my mother's and cousin's credit card to pay for the rooms but rather mine which put my account in arrears. I stated while making the reservations that upon check out that they will use their own credit cards to pay for the room. At check out time, both my mom and cousin handed the front desk attendant their cards but she did not use their cards....she put both rooms on mine and never said a word. Again, I understand that people make mistakes and I am sure that the hotel will resolve this issue quickly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I chose BW Donna because of my displeasure with another local motel. BW Donna provided all my requirements and will probably be my hotel of choice for my monthly trips. The breakfast was my only disappointment.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank STEVEN G

We really appreciate your review and we sure hope you decide to come back to give us another chance to correct the breakfast issue. Your reviews are always very helpful to us.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This was my third stay at this property. The location is convenient for when we go visit the Basilica and Progresso. Room was clean and comfortable. The free wi-fi signal was strong the entire time we were there. The furniture in the room looked hardly used at all.

The bed was comfortable, and the pillows soft. The ac worked well and wasn't too loud. TV was nice. Room had a microwave and small refrigator.

For the value, this is a good hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
BestWestern44631, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for responding on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear we have made your stay " A Good Stay". Our goal is to make sure all our guests have a positive experience. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas! Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank SHIRLEY L

Also consider these accommodations in or near Donna
Victoria Palms Inn & Suites
Best Western Town Center Inn
Palm Aire Hotel & Suites
Super 8 Donna
Super 8 Donna
#2 of 3 in Donna
Victoria Palms RV Resort

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!