Comfort Inn & Suites
$60
$56
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Motel 6 Weslaco(Weslaco)(Great Value!)
$45
Motel 6
$67
$60
$49
$55
$53
Vali Ho Motel(Weslaco)(Great Value!)
$89
La Quinta
All reviewswould definitely stay here againstaff was friendlygreat priceeasy accesslarge roomcheck in was quick and easyfront desk staffcounter spaceexercise roomclean facilityfelt very safestayed nightscoffee potstaying at this hotelwafflesmicrowaveexpressway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 3, 2013

I understand people make mistakes but imagine my surprise to find out days later that the hotel did not use my mother's and cousin's credit card to pay for the rooms but rather mine which put my account in arrears. I stated while making the reservations that upon check out that they will use their own credit cards to pay for the room. At check out time, both my mom and cousin handed the front desk attendant their cards but she did not use their cards....she put both rooms on mine and never said a word. Again, I understand that people make mistakes and I am sure that the hotel will resolve this issue quickly.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed December 26, 2012

I chose BW Donna because of my displeasure with another local motel. BW Donna provided all my requirements and will probably be my hotel of choice for my monthly trips. The breakfast was my only disappointment.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank STEVEN G
BestWestern44631, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

We really appreciate your review and we sure hope you decide to come back to give us another chance to correct the breakfast issue. Your reviews are always very helpful to us.

Ileana

Reviewed November 24, 2012

This was my third stay at this property. The location is convenient for when we go visit the Basilica and Progresso. Room was clean and comfortable. The free wi-fi signal was strong the entire time we were there. The furniture in the room looked hardly used at all.

The bed was comfortable, and the pillows soft. The ac worked well and wasn't too loud. TV was nice. Room had a microwave and small refrigator.

For the value, this is a good hotel.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
BestWestern44631, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded November 26, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for responding on Trip Advisor. I am happy to hear we have made your stay " A Good Stay". Our goal is to make sure all our guests have a positive experience. Hope you and your family have a great Christmas! Happy Holidays!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 24, 2012

This was my second time staying here at this hotel. When I checked in around 1:30 am, the gentleman was very rude. I was standing at the front desk for 5 minutes while he was in the back laughing on the phone. I didn't get his name. When he finally came to the front he did not greet me in any way. Please put Mark back in the front overnight since I will be staying here again on December 17-25. He provided excellent service the first time I stayed. That is what brought me back. Thank you.

• Stayed: September 2012
BestWestern44631, General Manager at Comfort Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Dear Valued Guest,
I deeply want to appologize for the inconvenience and experience you had with my front desk. I can assure you it won't happen again and i will take immediate disciplinary action to assure that all our guests have an inviting, friendly and timely mannered check in. Thank you for your business and feedback of this hotel. See you in December.