“Great service, good quality”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #24 of 53 Restaurants in Dickinson
Cuisines: Mexican, Steakhouse
Reviewed June 13, 2014

Service is almost always great. Never a problem with the food and they check on you enough to help but not bother. Value you is ok, try two for 35 meals with drinks and deserts.

There are newer reviews for Chili's Grill & Bar

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

Great place to hang out and have good drinks, great service and food. Drew and the crew in the bar are friendly and great to hang out with at the bar.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We are usually always pleased with any Chili's, this one is very good. Service varies, sometimes you get great wait staff and others not so good, but on average the service is good. We go often!

1  Thank linda4814
Reviewed February 21, 2012

I don't know of any Chilis that I haven't had good food, never bad that I remember. The service isn't always the greatest, but there again - never had really bad service at this one either.

We are boring, we get the same things over and over, Southwest Eggrolls, Old timer hamburgers, etc.. but we have yet to get these things and they not be good. So last night I tried the grilled chicken sandwich to switch things up and it was the yummiest. Chicken was moist, so important with a piece of chicken! Husband got the same boring thing - but at least I tried something different. Oh, one thing I wish they would bring back is the Chicken Fajita Pita - now that was some good stuff....