“Drinks are not good” 1 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #37 of 53 Restaurants in Dickinson
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
“Drinks are not good”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2014

Food is good but drinks are not. My husband and daughter like to go for happy hour and get the cherry limeade and they are horrible. My husband had to take his back last night and have them remake it.

Visited May 2014

Dickinson, Texas
“Stupidity”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 14, 2013

This is the SECOND time that my order has been wrong in as many weeks along with slow service. I ordered a #1 , the menu says MAYO MUSTARD, OR KETCHUP. So I ordered a #1 with mayo no cheese. When the car hop came out she say s " you had a cheese burger, and said the rest of the order." I said no a number 1 no cheese w/ mayo. She looks at me with discuse and said yes a cheese burger with NO cheese. HMMMM , HERE'S YOUR SIGN !! So I checked and lo and behold I had a #1 with MAYO ONLY. Asked them to come get it and it took 7 minutes to add lettuce, tomatoe, and onions. Will NOT be back ever. This is sad because its on my way home and I do like to swing in to get drinks for my wife and myself. This wont happen EVER!!!!!! The service through the drive through has two speeds SLOW AND REVERSE. Also I dont know how the manager alows them to clean the place . Soap and water all over the floor while they are working, well walking, over it. Can you say accident waiting to happen.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
League City, Texas
“SLOW SERVICE!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 21, 2012

I have been to almost every Sonic in the area, this one has the worst service I've ever seen. Seriously, slow, slow, slow!

Visited December 2011