“The best Fried Rice”

Add it.
Szechuan Garden
Ranked #23 of 53 Restaurants in Dickinson
Reviewed September 23, 2013

The times that I have been there I have not seen to many customers, but you can see that they have a lot of take out order. The restaurant may need an update. The service is ok, but their fried rice is really very good. I have tried in other places, but this is a real "fried" rice, not the regular soggy white rice that have some soy sauce on it. If you are around that area give it a try

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We have been going to this little restaurant for years now and have never been disappointed. There are plenty of great dishes to choose from on the menu but we LOVE their lemon chicken. Tender fried battered chicken with a scrumptuous lemon sauce. Lots of food for the money. You wont leave hungry. Prices are low and plenty of secluded seating for romantic dinners. Lunches are very reasonable too! Easy in and out parking just blocks off the freeway, but without the noise and hassle.

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We live in the area and have been going for years but it seems as the food quality has slipped a bit. Really enjoyed the poo poo plater and scallaop dishes but the cashew chicken was more watery and less flaverful that I am accustomed to from this location. I hope it was a bad night.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

My wife took me there and I was very skeptical about it. Is a great place to eat now we are regulars and go there and is really really good.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

Order off of the menu or ask for specials (usually for the many orientals that come in)...Your food will not come out together but worth the wait...FRESH AND VERY GOOD. Have friends who drive 87 miles one way just to eat here.