“Great Family Restaurant and Cheap Margaritas”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Los Ramirez Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #24 of 53 Restaurants in Dickinson
Reviewed May 14, 2014

Great family restaurant. Food is good and really inexpensive. Enchiladas, tacos al carbon, tamales are all really good. Margaritas are $1.75 during happy hour. This is a great neighborhood restaurant that caters to families.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

I really enjoyed my meal. The other two people in my party did not really like their meals that were just standard dishes. I always like to order a specialty-type plate so I got the carne guasada which was really good...as was the house margarita. I also really liked their green sauce!

Reviewed April 3, 2014

We visit Los Ramirez 3-4 times per month usually on Wednesday night (family night at our house), when most of our kids and stop by. We have gone with as few as four people and as many as sixteen. Doesn't matter, service is always quick, attentive and never have we had a waiter with a poor attitude. The food is good to very good Mexican fare. However, the prices are phenomenally low. I have feed 6 adults here many times for around $40-$45. Green sauce is great, only downside is red sauce has too much chili powder for my families taste. Strongly recommended for great service, a quick bite and an extremely affordable price.

Reviewed July 26, 2013

I visit Los Ramirez when I visit a good friend in Dickinson. The food is good but not great but I do like the salsas (ask for the hot stuff) and the Margaritas are how I like them....not too sweet. I have the frozen ones and usually the fajitas. More authentic Mexican than most places and fun to mix with the locals who always have fun there. Very casual and lots of smiles. Service always good.