“Nice Place with Good Food”

Dickinson Bar-B-Que & Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 53 Restaurants in Dickinson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 24, 2013

All the barbeque was good and I liked that they also had steaks, salads, and other items for others in my group.

Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Had lunch at this restaurant and really enjoyed it. Had the brisket sandwich and the brisket was really good. The BBQ sauce was great too. Will definitely return the next time I am in Dickinson.

1  Thank Suburban_Planner
Reviewed November 15, 2012

My wife and I eat here often and also with friends. The owners, Keith and Holly, are almost always on hand visiting with the diners while working and encouraging the staff. Our favorite is the St Louis style BBQ pork ribs special on Fridays. They also have great sides, such as twice-baked potatoes and squash casserole (my favorites). Their desserts are excellent as our their "all you can eat" yeast rolls! Everything is fresh .. order from the counter where you see the food before you order it. A place where everyone is your neighbor.

2  Thank GulfTX
Reviewed September 13, 2012

I just stopped in for a late lunch on Thursday. The noon rush was just over and yet the place was very clean, the food was fresh (the smoked turkey was amazing), I was greated at the door and given free samples. This will be on my "regular" list from now on!!

1  Thank Thheggen
Reviewed July 15, 2012

The food here is very tastefully and a great value for the money. Tell them this is your first visit and they will bring out a sample platter for you to taste their smoked meats. I had the Saturday night special 8 oz fillet with jumbo baked potato and the salad bar. The fillet was cooked perfect (medium rare). The homemade blue cheese dressing is rich and thick. My wife had the smoked Turkey plate with two sides. She loved the Turkey and didn’t even use any sweet BBQ sauce. We had a homemade Italian cake for desert. Wow what a desert.

1  Thank Trip2009Ca