“Bad experience”

Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in DeSoto
Cuisines: Mexican
“Bad experience”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

My whole family was sick. I had diarrhea and chills for 2 days. My 1 year old and 2 year old had diarrhea also. My 10 year old and 9 year old were sick also. They asked me and my husband not to take them there any more!

2 Thank mrswatson36

Dallas, Texas
“TRY THE PUFF TACOS”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

This is just about the fastest restaurant I've ever eaten at. They've got the food hot and ready, and it is authentic and tasty. I love the puff tacos!!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Jessica C
Duncanville, Texas
“lunch”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We used to eat lunch here, and unfortunately have not been able to since hte wife has started working funky shifts. Really enjoy the people, food and prices.

dallas
“love the food here!”
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I crave this restaurant its that good. There is never anything wrong with the food or the service when we go eat. People are friendly the service is fast and so is the food. It doesnt take long at all after you order that your food is coming out. Queso is so tasty and I always eat nachos and they are so good.

• Visited July 2012
“A fine lunch”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

1st time to a Ojeda's, recommended by hotel staff for the brisket tacos. They weren't the best brisket tacos I've had (though they weren't bad by any means), but their top shelf margaritas were more to write home about. Friendly, fast service with appropriate prices. I have to say kind of a boring building like the other reviews mention but that didn't bother me too much, the margaritas made up for it! I would go again, but try something different next time.

• Visited August 2012