“Ok Q - Ok Service” 3 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Barbecue
A TripAdvisor Member
“Ok Q - Ok Service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

I have been to this place a couple of times. I have never really gotten great or even good service. Staff is cold and rarely crack a smile.
The only thing I would recommend are the ribs and potato salad, (even then, it just gets you fed) as for anything else, you'd be taking a chance.

1 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Dallas
“Bought BBQ for employees; they hated it!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2012

About a month ago, I decided to throw a lunch for my employees. Decided on BBQ and went to Longhorn first and they had gone out of business. Try Christopher's next and he was closed that day. Drove over to DeSoto and decided to try Evans. Not one person liked the BBQ. The brisket was fatty and tasteless. The sauce was horrible. Not one thing was liked by the gang. When I did the same offer just recently, they all asked that I please not get the same BBQ as I got at Evans. Just not a good experience.

• Visited May 2012