See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed April 23, 2016 via mobile

From the time we checked in this hotel was HORRIBLE. They gave us the key to Room 208 and after stepping over an array of dangerous tools left unattended by contractors we surprisingly walk into a USED/ DIRTY room. I go down to inform the front desk clerk and she was angry with me for some reason. That was the first clue that I should have left but instead we stayed. There is a volleyball tournament and rooms are really hard to come by. Nevertheless, we go and visit family and return several hours later only to discover that our keycard to the room NO LONGER WORKS. It's now 12:30am and we had to stand outside and talk to someone through a glass. Did I mention the noisy weed smoking neighbors...yep! Well this was the last straw and so I requested my money so that I could hopefully find something better than this dump. Of course they refused and again they were irritated with us because of their crappy hotel. So here we are in this "crack" motel for the night. This definitely is NOT a suite. I have been to Dallas on several occasions just to stay the night and I see why I have never stayed here...and this time was only because we didn't have a choice. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT STAY HERE...see on your car instead

Stayed: April 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed April 9, 2016

Great place to stay. Nice and quiet, very clean place. They had updated the television ad more channels.It close to shopping area. The only problem is they just need a little bigger bathroom. If you on the thick side, you have tight in space, but great staff. They have enough space if they want to renovate some of the rooms.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed April 8, 2016 via mobile

Very clean room. No bad odors. I little out of date but comfortable bed and good house keeping that stay out of my stuff. Will come back agin. And much cheaper than la Quinta about half the price. The other hotels in the area look to be wore down with lots of rife raff going on but not here.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
1  Thank 277brandonb
Reviewed October 18, 2015 via mobile

First off they can't speak English language and the front desk guy was very rude then to top it off they put me in a smoking room. The shower head did not work the furniture is old and get this no cable they have you watching air antenna tv.. Never stay at this hotel if you can help it

Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Reviewed October 8, 2015

This was the nicest America's Best Value Inn we have stayed at. The manager and front desk people were very nice and knowledgeable. They even gave me a call to make sure I was coming that evening! The rooms were clean and comfortable. The breakfast had a decent choice of foods and were being restocked continually.
I will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business