“accessible room mis represented”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas South-DeSoto
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in DeSoto
Williston, North Dakota
“accessible room mis represented”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

clerk had a very hard time locating which rooms were accessible. like 10 minutes. room had no bars around the tub there was no hand held shower to use. tv didn't work. light in tub stall did not work. lot of money. little value

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas South-DeSoto, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Dear Linda W,

Thank you for writing a review about your recent stay with us. We work very hard to ensure our facilities and service are superior and we strive to be the best Holiday Inn around. It sounds like we fell below your expectations regarding the accessible room amenities. We will look into this. I assure you the feedback of our hotel will be reviewed and most certainly forwarded to the appropriate departments. We take the confidence our guests place in us very seriously and work diligently to rectify any unsatisfactory experiences. We hope you give us a chance in the future to show you how great our hotel is.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Katy, Texas
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were attending a high school playoff game at Cowboys Stadium and found that the hotels around the stadium were very expensive. This hotel was just a short drive after the game and was on our way out of town for in the morning. We travelled with friends and had two rooms for the night. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The beds slept well. We had no problem using the hotel wi-fi. We were disturbed by some noisy neighbors. The breakfast in the morning was the usual but was serviced regularly so it was warm and everything in the area was neat and clean. The front desk staff were friendly and even allowed us to check in early so we could unload our suitcases before going to the game. Did not however, receive a Priority Club package as we usually do.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
DallasSouth-DeSoto, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas South-DeSoto, responded to this review, September 8, 2014
We are happy to hear that we were able to accommodate you during your trip to the Dallas Cowboys Stadium! We look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Brenham
Reviewed November 28, 2012

I have stayed here twice and both times my stay was second to none. The breakfast was tasty and sufficent in quanity. The front desk staff was helpful and even putting warn chocolate cookies out. I didn't need them however due to my low self esteem I ate as many as I could shove down the ole trap.

Room Tip: The beds were confortable, the overall hotel was as quiet as a mouse
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next visit!
Fontana, California
Reviewed October 24, 2012

I recently spent a few days in Texas at this Holidcay Inn. The hotel wasa very clean and very comfortable with easy freeway access and a short distance from Dallas and Fort Worth. Ms. Janice Floyd who assisted me when I checked in was very nice and extremely helpful. My trip was last minute and I forgot to pack some items and she was able to help me find the closest stores and resturants. I felt like I was in good hands.

Room Tip: I liked the fact that the guest laundry room was on the third floor and I did not have to go thru th...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed every part of your stay! I am happy to personally respond to your review! I look forward to seeing you on your next trip to the Dallas area!
Janice Floyd
Austin, Texas
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This hotel was clean, comfortable and had great internet service. The service was wonderful. It was also quiet. I didn't use the pool or exercise room so I can't comment on them. I would recommend this hotel!

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel every week for 5 months and the service by both the evening and morning crews has been excellent. I especially find the evening crew, managed by Bruce Bailey to be always cordial, helpful and professional. He greets me by name and bends over backwards to take care of me and my varied reservations.

The hotel is always clean, comfortable and well staffed. The cleaning folks are sweet and do an excellent job. Their supervisor has greeted me every morning I check out and to my knowledge has never been in a bad mood. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Good luck to the whole team. Keep it up!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
We are so happy to hear that you have enjoyed all of your stays at our hotel. We appreciate the positive feedback and will continue to keep smiling. See you on your next visit!
Goliad, TX,
Reviewed August 7, 2012

Hotel still looks brand new, though we found out it is 5 years old. Modern and very sleek. Breakfast was very good. Loved the ceiling fan. Very friendly staff. Had doctor appointments early the next day in Dallas and had traveled over 200 miles. Would stay here again!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and look forward to your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near DeSoto
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto
La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas South - DeSoto
TownePlace Suites Dallas DeSoto
Days Inn & Suites DeSoto
Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas
Holiday Inn Express Suites - Duncanville

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas South-DeSoto? Share your experiences!