“Good food and service”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in DeSoto
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed May 1, 2013

We ate here on a Saturday night, and we expected there to be a long wait. We were pleasantly surprised when we were able to walk in and were seated right away. Our server was very attentive and gave excellent service. The food was great and we left very satisfied!

Reviewed February 12, 2013

I stay in DeSoto often for business and Outback has become a staple in regularly visited restaraunts for me. It is close to the hotel and Outback always had good food.

Reviewed February 5, 2013

The service was good; food was great and we left very satisfied! The restaurant staff were all very welcoming which was very nice after a very long day of driving!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

We ate here on Sept. 19th, 2012 and enjoyed our evening meal at Outback. The service was good and the food better. They have the very best clam chowder of anywhere in the US I've eaten..... I've eaten a lot of Clam Chowder, let me tell you. The servers are very friendly,
the restaurant clean and neat. I'd recommend it. We'll be back next time.

Reviewed March 19, 2012

Affordable! Did not provide eating utensils. Location was great with other surrounding restaruants.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!