“Awesome experience @ Desoto LQ!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas South - DeSoto
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in DeSoto
Houston, Texas, USA
“Awesome experience @ Desoto LQ!”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

I was very pleased with my recent stay at the Desoto LQ. The staff was friendly and helpful. My room was super spacious - I fell in love with the king-size bed. The walk-in shower was perfect! I felt at home...I didn't want to leave. Please save my room, Thanks for the hospitality - I'll be back!
The only complaint is that I missed the driveway entrance to the hotel and turned in too soon.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Rome, Italy
Reviewed December 2, 2013

I just stayed here for two weeks with my family. The walls are paper thin and though our neighbor had his TV blaring all night long, the management preferred we change rooms instead of asking him to turn it down. The beds were a bit smaller than expected but had the amenities promised, this must be said. But the reason we chose this particular hotel was for it's "supposedly heated swimming pool." We were planning on a long stay and would have liked to swim during our free time with our small daughter. The promised pool was, much to our disappointment, ice cold. When brought to the attention of the management, they suggested I "close the window" which was never open. The water itself was frigid and so the pool could not be used. They swore it was heated and that they'd have the maintenance person look at it, which did not resolve anything. We were very disappointed.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Christininrome
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed November 22, 2013

This is a good hotel, nice, confortable, celan and good situation, near of Dallas City, the service and price are very good.
the service is very fast and oportunity, I liked the room
And aré coffe all day I LIKE it

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Bridgewater, Vermont
Reviewed October 21, 2013

The whole experience was very enjoyable! The room was very clean and modern! The staff was very helpful and friendly. I was impressed with their policy of allowing pets to stay. Onsite washers and dryers were also available and very clean. I will stay here again and highly recommend it!

• Stayed October 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near DeSoto
Hampton Inn & Suites Dallas-Desoto
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Dallas South-DeSoto
Days Inn & Suites DeSoto
TownePlace Suites Dallas DeSoto
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#1 of 2 in Red Oak
Best Western Plus Duncanville Dallas

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas South - DeSoto? Share your experiences!