“Two thumbs up!”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dallas South - DeSoto
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in DeSoto
Reviewed October 15, 2012

During my recent stay at LaQuinta Inn & Suites at Desoto I had a stunning experience. The hotel was very clean inside and out. The room I was in was clean although I did not use the pool area I did have a chance to walk through and it looked great. The Internet service was one of my pluses it was fast and had no problems. But my very favorite was the staff there was wonderful. The warm smiles and great attitudes help me feel at home. No matter how far away I was from home they made me feel welcomed. Anytime I will be in the DFW area I will make sure staying at this hotel will be at the top of my list. They are an outstanding hotel.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jasmine D

Reviewed October 13, 2012

I enjoyed my stay here at this location. I'd stayed here before a few months prior and knew I'd be returning to this hotel on this visit. The staff is efficient and friendly. The breakfast is decent. (Saves money especially when you're traveling with 3 hungry, growing teenagers). I especially enjoy the weight room, indoor pool and spa!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank MamaTheLlama99
Reviewed October 10, 2012

I have stayed at so many LaQuinta Hotels but this ONE was the BEST of them all. I loved the clean rooms, the bathroom was excellent and CLEAN. The staff was so friendly and I just had a good time. The location was a great because it was perfectly located and all the stores or just across the street. Love it .... Great stay for you and your family. The breafast was excellent and more than I expected and was so good...

Great stay can't wait to return

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
A La Quinta traveler
Dallas, Texas, USA
Reviewed October 2, 2012

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Houston, Texas, USA
Reviewed August 13, 2012

I enjoyed the the stay,the breakfast was very good and the room was well kept. the next time I travel if there is a la Quinta Inn in the area that would be my first choice. I would refer my friends and family and I would stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I recently stayed here for 2 nights this past weekend. The 1st night the staff was very informative and helpful. The location was perfect because my aunt lives right down the road on Pleasant Run. So it was very convenient to their home. When I checked in we went immediately to our room and it was very clean but understocked. It only had two sets of towels for a double bed occupancy. Which was ok, I sent my son downstairs to get extra sets. the next day we came back from six flags and the room was not cleaned nor restocked. The housekeeping didn't even step foot into the room. It was horrible and unprofessional. Defeats the entire purpose of staying at a hotel. next time I will stay at Hampton Inn or just save money and stay at my aunt's house. front desk staff was not even sorry for the situation. just said how many towels do you need...

Room Tip: it does have queen beds and a lot cheaper than holiday inn express.. but hey you pay for service I g...